Come talk to me...(insomnia)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7am and haven’t slept all night.. does anyone have any tips on getting back to a normal sleep pattern? I have a lot of stress, anxiety and depression so it’s super hard to just lie in bed and sleep. I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t seem to break this cycle of up all night sleep all day 😢
Oh my. They say a routine helps, like a child. Wind down from stimulating activities/lights, set bedtime, set waking time regardless of tiredness. I have found sometimes it works for me but it requires a lot of discipline.

I presume you've tried sleeping aids too?

I haven't tried cherry juice, excellent tip by @Tiantian1005 to try.

Reactions: 1
Oh my. They say a routine helps, like a child. Wind down from stimulating activities/lights, set bedtime, set waking time regardless of tiredness. I have found sometimes it works for me but it requires a lot of discipline.

I presume you've tried sleeping aids too?

I haven't tried cherry juice, excellent tip by @Tiantian1005 to try.
I struggle with sleep aids like nytol because they contain diphenhydramine which makes my RLS go mad. Stupid body

back again!
aw same.

I know this may sound like a joke but I had a week really bad sleep 2 months ago literally 1-2 hours a night rest with my eyes wide open. I started drinking tart cherry juice 500ml every night and since then slept really well even managed to have a few days pass 7am which never happened to me before even in weekends.
Where do you get cherry juice ? Seems hard to get hold of..

Reactions: 2
I have bouts of insomnia every now and again if I'm worried about something. I use herbal sleep aids from the supermarket which help make you feel relaxed. I have realised I can survive on less sleep than I thought, especially as my 2 year old is a regular night waker too.

• Sad
Stuck in a hotel and the TV in the room next door has been on all night. I hate people.

Hi, woke up 3 am being really ill/sick and while I'm sleepy af right now, I'm afraid of going back to bed in case my stomach take another funny turn.

Anyone up? I’m sitting here scrolling tiktok. It’s real hot tonight

7am and I'm still awake 😵
Anybody here?!
I was prescribed Zopiclone but even that hasn't helped like it used to.
Just feel like my brain won't shut off
Too many tabs open...

Anybody here?!
Too many tabs open...
That's a great way of explaining it. Too many tabs open. I'm going to use that with my husband when he asks why I didn't get any sleep and he'll definitely understand because I always have 100 tabs open kn my browser 😂

He doesn't get it because he's never had sleep issues but I've had insomnia since my early teens, I'll get 1 good week of sleep (like, 4 hours) every few months but other than that I'm just awake, thinking.

I'm on so many different medications (for other medical problems) that are not specifically for sleeping but are supposed to help and have been prescribed sleeping pills in the past but nothing works. They make me tired but sleep doesn't come.

If anyone finds a magic cure, please let us know.

Anybody here?!
Too many tabs open...
I didn’t sleep till 8am this morning then got up at 2. I completely feel you! My brain doesn’t stop. I’m under so much stress right now some horrible things going on in my life and it never stops in my head. I can’t fall asleep until it gets to the point where my eyes no longer stay open.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello, am still awake, insomnia kicked in big time tonight, I was feeling so tired earlier, now wide awake, but know I'll waste Saturday sleeping!

Second nightshift here! I woke up from my shift at 11am yesterday, i dont go to sleep until around 9am so im really feeling it now. I have to be up for 12 today too as I have errands.

Anybody here?!
Too many tabs open...
I managed to get my Dr to prescribe zopiclone for me once, I was the same sometimes they work, but next day felt like I'd been on the the piss all night!!
I'm a TV watcher at night, I know you shouldn't watch TV or on interent, but I find the TV soothing.

Yay me again, have felt soo tired all day but had stuff I needed to do to keep the peace, now I'm bleddy wide awake .