Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wer supposed d b in quarantine for 10 days out ther but they didn and went all over the place!! Let's c now if they do ther 10 days in isolation here ... doubt it

Reactions: 1
Absolutely disgusting coming back home to a house with a disabled child after you've been in a foreign country. Will be interesting to see if they both isolate. If not, everyone should report them!

Reactions: 8
Absolute joke of a woman if anything happened Maddison (God forbid) she'd probably go and blame that on Ballykelly too for "making" her go the whole way out to a foreign country to get her tits and bingo wings done because she could not be arsed to wash her self. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Shes doing herself no favours, I recently had knee surgery here and I had to get tested then isolate until surgery and was told for my own health to isolate for at least a few days when I got home to stop the risk of infection the amount of surgeries she had over there she'd be even higher risk of infection 🙈

Reactions: 2
Trying to justify saying “guys it was me that chose the paint colour”. Even so, if I chose a colour of paint and my husband or even my father painted the room for me, thinking “she’s going to be so delighted when she sees this”. And to see it posted on social media for everyone to see that it’s not like nor appropriated. That’s hateful and hurtful.

Reactions: 12
This is true. I won't mention the name of the business but it is now someone more successful than Toni. So she failed at destroying the business and then karma came and kicked her in the arsenal.
Yep seems very successful, some impressive work too this last while

Is this the girl who put fillers in her whos business she tryed to destroy?
Aye.
Toni was banging on about the fillers not being “FDA approved”
bleeping FDA is the Food and Drug Administration which only applies in the US😂
She must’ve been watching too many Netflix films!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Paul has had enough see his face in that video of him putting the socks on her he didn't look happy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Paul has had enough see his face in that video of him putting the socks on her he didn't look happy
He’s as fake as she is, he looked so pissed off at the start of that video but as soon as he realized she was filming him the poker face was back on. Perfect Paul is nothing but an enabler.

Reactions: 7
Perfect Paul is a head, living a lie

Toni is a self centred head

They are up to every scam there is, as is toni mother & father, they have nothing to learn

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her car was sat outside the salon today before 3pm so 1 of them was in the salon even tho they shud be isolating.... again the rules dont apply to those 2

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s such a dick. Flat out reading here! 🤣🤣🤣

Toni your grid post today is pathetic. I’ll speak for fellow tattlers here, if you all don’t mind. We don’t need your love, we aren’t hurting - we are just thoroughly disgusted in you as a human being 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has Al these rashes and infections from being unhygienic! I'm a 40ff and I don't have welts under my breasts,she's a smelly hure!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.