Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My interpretation would be similar to yours. Sounds like she had to make a quick decision about the business as someone was threatening her with something. God only knows with her though.

I have to say, a part of me does feel slightly sorry for her but at the same time I think that’s her game.
I feel sorry for her lack of common sense, she had no need to post that on her stories 🙈 she tells far too much of her business.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for her lack of common sense, she had no need to post that on her stories 🙈 she tells far too much of her business.
Its all a game for Toni, she tells all looking for sympathy then still plays the victim when it backfires.
I feel sorry for her in the sense that those closest to her don't care enough to stop her

Reactions: 4
Its all a game for Toni, she tells all looking for sympathy then still plays the victim when it backfires.
I feel sorry for her in the sense that those closest to her don't care enough to stop her
That’s what I’m sad at. Imagine no one caring enough to help u. I do feel while sorry for her. I’d hate to be self destructing and no one trying to help. But then again maybe they r or have in the past and she’s not listening - likely..... I also think she does have the narcissistic personality condition, which is infuriating for onlookers and those at the receiving end but at the same time a real disorder and destroying her. Again I really believe that doll needs sectioned and a lot of time away from social media to recover and heal. Not likely to happen though 😔

My interpretation would be similar to yours. Sounds like she had to make a quick decision about the business as someone was threatening her with something. God only knows with her though.

I have to say, a part of me does feel slightly sorry for her but at the same time I think that’s her game.
I wonder is that why the girls in the salon are all going solo / self employed. Maybe she’s rapping it up and just not said anything yet - would explain the cooking etc - trying other things. That she doesn’t realise that her image is now ruined and anything based from social media or influencing is never gonna work, is just sad. She would be better saving her money and calling it a day and lying low, focusing on her family

*wrapping not rapping 🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Laughing at her saying she's not lazy or dirty by not washing due to not being able to bathe the wound.
Jesus it's not hard to stick your head over a sink or bath and wash your hair and even if you can's shower or bathe, its called using a wash cloth and some soap/body wash to give yourself a wash.
I wasn't allowed to bathe after having a c section but i sure as hell was able to clean the wound, myself and wash my hair ffs.
She's a dirty, lazy witch end of 🤢

Reactions: 6
I wonder is the ultimatum something to do with Cliona. They’d clearly entered into a business agreement as she was listed as a director and then suddenly gone when it all broke.

So nice to be surrounded by like minded people 🥰

Imagine being that spoilt and ungrateful? Any sympathy I had for her earlier is gone - see, it’s all an act. She can’t help but show her true colours.

Why is she around Maddison? Who is going to be sent into school tomorrow? After she was in a different country. Shouldn't be anyway near the wee boy. She makes me while sick. And the audacity of her to say the colour of the room isn't right. Christ the night 😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
Honestly such an ungrateful witch. Your husband painted your room to please you and that is what you are saying about it. Shows how respectful she is of others feelings. bleeping zero!!!!😒

No offence you live in a council house and think you belong in the Ritz.....champagne taste on lemonade wages you absolute knob. Lying there in your bed you dirty lazy Brute!! Beggers belief this woman!

Antonia grow up!! Put as much thought into your wanes as you do yourself!! Thinks shes the queen of Creggan and all she is the talk of the town and not for a good reason!!

Reactions: 14
By duck I never meet anyone as selfish as her I hope Paul doesn't repaint that room for her again, she will never be happy away for all that surgery and back to a freshly painted room and she is still not happy 🤷

she is 100000% watching on here everything that’s discussed she mentions on her stories

I really hope she realises how much danger she is putting her entire family under travelling to a different country during a global pandemic and not isolating!

she is 100000% watching on here everything that’s discussed she mentions on her stories

I really hope she realises how much danger she is putting her entire family under travelling to a different country during a global pandemic and not isolating!
I was just thinking the same..not just her own family all the velinerable kids at school with Maddison.
She makes me sick

Her sister didn't leak the scandal, it was her BFF kiera,,,
Kiera also was overheard telling someone in a shop, that toni doesn't give 2 f**ks about the girl or the scandal, shes laying in ballykelly having her boobs done

She lied and blamed her sister because her sister is an alcoholic, and toni said sure she'll not know weather she said it if not

She needs reported big time, she literally is sticking 2 fingers up at covid

Reactions: 2
Did she not try to destroy a girls business too at one time? #fillergate
This is true. I won't mention the name of the business but it is now someone more successful than Toni. So she failed at destroying the business and then karma came and kicked her in the arsenal.

Reactions: 7
This is true. I won't mention the name of the business but it is now someone more successful than Toni. So she failed at destroying the business and then karma came and kicked her in the arsenal.

That was desperate I remember that. She's so dangerous you wouldn't dare do a treatment on her now.

I once did a treatment on her when she came to a spa I used to work at. It's was a sugar scrub treatment and she wouldn't lie back in the bed and get it done she took the scrub from me and basically applied it herself and I had to give her more! She was babbling away and seemed quite content but was very forward😂😂 she kept on about how her tan was on for weeks and this would be great for getting it off😂 quite a strange 30 minutes of my life I just stood there following her lead then smiling and knodding my head😂 she left so happy though😂😂.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.