Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big thanks to @Preened for her thread suggestion

@Et tu Brute? one of your wonderful recaps please, you are the best
CMB = TACKY ME BOOTIFUL

TOLD A BRIDE SHE'S A SELFISH SPOILT witch ON HER WEDDING DAY,

AND TO JUMP THE BRIDGE

Antiona Gallagher aka Toni Tit from Creggandale Estate, lives a life where she is nothing short of a greedy, selfish, horrible nasty witch, but, when the camera is rolling she puts on her best fake smile

She goes days, weeks without washing

Has an eye for expensive designer clothes and bags, but she can rock primark when she's skint.

Do toni tit, hit a gastric bypass she took on a loan £7800.00 hoping that it would make her a better person. Nope!

She got botox, fillers and her teeth done, nope that didn't work either

She threatened to leave Creggandale estate when her bestie leaked the group chat about the what toni tit said and done to the beautiful brides.

So, toni tit decided I'll delete social media, I'll blame my estranged sister for all this mess,
I'll book a breast augmentation in Ballykelly £6500.00 that should make everything OK,
Nope,
Ballykelly apparently did a botched job, que the solicitors letter, big claim for Toni Tit,
Because its always someone else's fault. Never toni.

..... So fast forward to November past, she got a tummy tuck in Lithuania, which too went horribly wrong, she didn't rest, (this is how diluted she is)
She broke every covid rule

Currently, she's back in Lithuania having her tummy tuck fixed, her boob job fixed and she's getting rid of her bingo wings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely bleeping sickens me she fucks off in the middle of a global pandemic TWICE to get unnecessary surgery at a low cost knowing the risks then comes back here and leaches off the NHS due to her complications of cheap surgery in Lithuania. She really is a car crash of a human

Not only that she lives in a housing executive house filled to the brim with designer this and bespoke that when there are families out there that desperately need a home, she’s one scumbag

Reactions: 14
Oh so
Gastric bypass £7800
Boob job £6500
Botox, fillers, teeth £?
Tummy tuck £
Fix bad boob job £
Arms £
And flights

This is alllll gonna make her a better person apparently, because she's doing it all for herself, 👏

Maybe brain transplate surgery next

#sure that's why I cannot buy my council house, I buy clothes, shoes, bags, for my capsule wardrobe, that I never wear

The on photos on her stories, are pure sour, she must have been stinking

There's no way I believe she went back to work, she was laying in her pit

Last edited:
Cant believe them pics she put up. No need for that at all. What an absolute head she is. She's trying to justify her reasons now for unessential surgery

Reactions: 4
That's absolute BS about her doing too much after the abdominaplasty and thats why she got the haematoma, she was just unlucky they can happen to anyone.
And bed rest for a month 😂😂😂 that wouldn't be recommended at all, you need to be up and moving about to try and prevent complications
Single parent here with a disabled child who had one in ballykelly which involved one overnight stay and then home and back to normal with no help, Paul is a fool waiting on her hand and foot the way he does

Reactions: 12
Oh so
Gastric bypass £7800
Boob job £6500
Botox, fillers, teeth £?
Tummy tuck £
Fix bad boob job £
Arms £
And flights

This is alllll gonna make her a better person apparently, because she's doing it all for herself, 👏

Maybe brain transplate surgery next

#sure that's why I cannot buy my council house, I buy clothes, shoes, bags, for my capsule wardrobe, that I never wear

The on photos on her stories, are pure sour, she must have been stinking

There's no way I believe she went back to work, she was laying in her pit
She can’t buy her council house cause the bank don’t do mortgages based on pip (I wouldn’t think unless it’s for life??) and the fact she takes cash at the salon means she’s no books to prove she’s earning enough. She doesn’t want books to prove she earns enough as this would be paper trail when hrmc come knocking. The whole “I haven’t washed, doing videos in bed, being lifted and laid is all documented evidence for her pip as she knows they often check people’s social media and when it’s discovered she’s an “award winning make up artist” travelling and shopping all time it wouldn’t match with her declaration of being disabled!!! So all the crap and the non stop sickness is all safety net for her. What the silly cow doesn’t realise is that they would only have to google her name and see how mentally ill she really is 😂. But greedy Toni wouldn’t get high rate if she was just mental she needs to be lying in bed unable to wash etc etc etc . And the reason it’s all gotten worse is the money from her “award winning MUA”days is drying up, she knows people are on to the lies and venom she spews. To be fair she’s not the only girl like this. I know a lot of wanna be’s driving around Derry in their flashy cars (making sure they’re a year or so old, as to not look like dla ones and private plates to cast more doubt - nope we know 😉) paying them with the dla/pip payments and acting like they r anything other than fur coats no knickers. Boob jobs, teeth and fillers galore. Silly witches do they not know the new trend is ‘au natural’ 😆🤦‍♀️. I know of another just like her and every bit as toxic and dramatic - always acting big balls - debt to the eye balls more like , but unfortunately she hasn’t anywhere near enough followers to mention her name. Pretty sure a lot on here would know her. But I’m fairness I do feel sorry for them cause it’s so exhausting reading about it never mind having to live like that. Do they not know real stars hate attention once they are actually famous, GIVE IT THE duck UP 😩😩😩😩

I always wonder why people on here have never realised that when saying she needs to wash get outta bed etc -

Last edited:
She can’t buy her council house cause the bank don’t do mortgages based on pip (I wouldn’t think unless it’s for life??) and the fact she takes cash at the salon means she’s no books to prove she’s earning enough. She doesn’t want books to prove she earns enough as this would be paper trail when hrmc come knocking. The whole “I haven’t washed, doing videos in bed, being lifted and laid is all documented evidence for her pip as she knows they often check people’s social media and when it’s discovered she’s an “award winning make up artist” travelling and shopping all time it wouldn’t match with her declaration of being disabled!!! So all the crap and the non stop sickness is all safety net for her. What the silly cow doesn’t realise is that they would only have to google her name and see how mentally ill she really is 😂. But greedy Toni wouldn’t get high rate if she was just mental she needs to be lying in bed unable to wash etc etc etc . And the reason it’s all gotten worse is the money from her “award winning MUA”days is drying up, she knows people are on to the lies and venom she spews. To be fair she’s not the only girl like this. I know a lot of wanna be’s driving around Derry in their flashy cars (making sure they’re a year or so old, as to not look like dla ones and private plates to cast more doubt - nope we know 😉) paying them with the dla/pip payments and acting like they r anything other than fur coats no knickers. Boob jobs, teeth and fillers galore. Silly witches do they not know the new trend is ‘au natural’ 😆🤦‍♀️. I know of another just like her and every bit as toxic and dramatic - always acting big balls - debt to the eye balls more like , but unfortunately she hasn’t anywhere near enough followers to mention her name. Pretty sure a lot on here would know her. But I’m fairness I do feel sorry for them cause it’s so exhausting reading about it never mind having to live like that. Do they not know real stars hate attention once they are actually famous, GIVE IT THE duck UP 😩😩😩😩

I always wonder why people on here have never realised that when saying she needs to wash get outta bed etc -
I think a lot have realised this BUT it’s very obvious she actually doesn’t wash herself cause she looks rotten so often.

Toni and Paul are scammers, up to every fiddle going. They are fooling nobody but the teenagers silly enough to line their pockets. Their day of reckoning isn’t far away.

I think so too, only a matter of time. I also agree people probably do realise it’s all scams and leeching benefits with every mental and physical issue documented as “proof” to cover their arses. Makes me sooo mad to think young girls following and aspiring to be like this parasite. So sick of all the insta dickheads bragging and promoting false faces and bodies. We r supposed to be raising youngsters to be strong and love themselves not to be in search of the perfect face and body whatever that is. Young girls these days r gonna be awful parents with the likes of Toni and others doing the whole me me me - and to achieve what??? Do they even know . Chasing their tails. Get off social media and go get therapy and rare your kids. I promise u it’s crappy sometimes but actually a lot happier and less stressful than the false life you lead. Take ur life back and own it. Stop giving it to others to discuss. U will be grand with all the benefits u get. U have no intentions of leaving that house (loads of work done etc) and it’s free !!!!! Be thankful u have wayyyyyy more than most even without any of ur business. And even take it a step further and get a bloody real job when you have sorted urself......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Breaks my heart that she just goes and abandons her two children at every arse end to get her selfish surgeries done. Absolutely no need for it. They're probably doing better than they ever were at home. I'm sure there's people out there have had their own children taken away for less.

Reactions: 7
Breaks my heart that she just goes and abandons her two children at every arse end to get her selfish surgeries done. Absolutely no need for it. They're probably doing better than they ever were at home. I'm sure there's people out there have had their own children taken away for less.
I know I would be terrified of the risk especially with Maddison being the way he is not that Maggie may is still so young. In dream world I would love new boobs body etc but when u weigh it up with responsibilities as a parent the examples you set for ur kids, not to mention the finances and time it consumes it’s exactly that - dream land. U really have to sell ur soul to devil to be that selfish whether u can afford it or not. They belong in la la land. She should have went last year she would fit in better 😂. On a more serious note I don’t feel sorry for perfect Paul one bit. The fact that it seems common knowledge he is gay and been caught with other men and they’re still together makes me think that’s why she treats him the way she does. Her self hatred wouldn’t have helped finding that out and no doubt he played on that to keep up the show. Things rnt always as they seem and I don’t like it when he gets so much support on here as he is a fully grown man and defs no saint. Just more paternal than she is maternal. And even at that if he gave two shits he wouldn’t have been jetting off and out and about after catching covid. I’m sure part of his game is making sure he looks like a good parent all in preparation for when they split so he can have access. They’re both that fucked up and have so much on each other they stay together outta fear. .....IN MY OPINION anyway.....👀👀

• Haha
I think we’re almost all in agreement that we don’t feel sorry for Perfect Paul the enabler and any sympathy we ever did have has vanished due to his behaviour over the past year.

On a personal note, he absolutely turns my stomach and makes me cringe so hard. He never looks washed, the way he talks and the dancing 🤮😬 I just can’t deal! When she got the glass door in the bedroom and a tattler mentioned their sex life, that nearly finished me off ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just thinking recently why is she going through all that effort to be pictured next to him for the rest of her life. 😂

He has the worst fashion, always looks a mess, looks unhealthy, his hairline is receding faster than a ferrari he puts more gel in it than a teenager.

Its like when you go out for dinner and see a woman absolutely dressed to the nines having dinner with a guy who clearly rolled out of bed sniffed a pair of jeans off the floor and decided these will do.

I couldn't believe when some Tattler called him attractive one day 🤮 he makes me dryer than the Sahara. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think we’re almost all in agreement that we don’t feel sorry for Perfect Paul the enabler and any sympathy we ever did have has vanished due to his behaviour over the past year.

On a personal note, he absolutely turns my stomach and makes me cringe so hard. He never looks washed, the way he talks and the dancing 🤮😬 I just can’t deal! When she got the glass door in the bedroom and a tattler mentioned their sex life, that nearly finished me off ⚰
I’m actually pmsl , he wouldn’t be cup of tea either. That video flip they did with the dress once made me ill. I don’t do insta but was sent it 😳😳🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just thinking recently why is she going through all that effort to be pictured next to him for the rest of her life. 😂

He has the worst fashion, always looks a mess, looks unhealthy, his hairline is receding faster than a ferrari he puts more gel in it than a teenager.

Its like when you go out for dinner and see a woman absolutely dressed to the nines having dinner with a guy who clearly rolled out of bed sniffed a pair of jeans off the floor and decided these will do.

I couldn't believe when some Tattler called him attractive one day 🤮 he makes me dryer than the Sahara. 😂 😂
This sent me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.