Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your Ma roams about Derry the very best Toni and slabbers to everyone in the Foyleside.. she scams people! She is fit and well but plays up to the cameras! Your das a pedalo and your husband is gay, just defeat the purpose and get help to yourself.. do a couple of weeks in Gransha or Holywell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s gifted the new blushes to LOC, imagine going to get your make up done and she pulls them out 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
"My stuff is from China, I have to admit. The warehouse is full of my cheap sh*t. I'll lie and cry and blame the trolls, when the tax man comes knocking for the money I stole."

New thread suggestion.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wurrrr Cretins Milking Benefits, Pauls paid to be a skivvy, she can't sell her tat it's from China you divvy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Antonia the troll, who claims the dole
She needs a good boot in the hole....

She's likes Chinese tat, she's sooo full of crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Antonia got ready for the sale of the year,
But she tit her pants, filled with fear.
Paul literally can’t stand the nags from his wife,
Time for him to move out and start a new life.
She sells Aliexpress tat, to fund her fake story,
She stands legs apart to show her thigh gap glory.
Toni is always sick, she’s a walking infection,
She’s so dirty and smelly, Paul can’t get an erection.
Xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned Toni has no friends. So now she is away, uninvited to her "friends" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So shes saying shes not well so goes out to someones house to infect them aswell .... yeah makes sense, wheres all this stock that needs shipped out and the 100 underage minions shes using to pack up, surprised shes not paying MM friends to box up stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.