Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing the front page of Newspaper... Article about a man being murdered !!!!! All she thinks about is the crowd at the beach ! What about the poor murdered man ?!!

Reactions: 5
Sharing the front page of Newspaper... Article about a man being murdered !!!!! All she thinks about is the crowd at the beach ! What about the poor murdered man ?!!
Actually she's just deleted it and said 'gacky' her thought it was about the crowds at the beach. She didn't read the article πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
****THREAD SUGGESTIONS****

"Tantrums & Tears, my husbands a Queer. I smell like BO and fish so stay clear!!"🀣🀣

"I smell like the Foyle on a roasting hot day. My husband often runs to the Butchers to play."

"Matching tattoos but separate beds. Council digs but fake designer threads"

"Self obsessed, unclean but dressed. Sausage obsessed husband and hair is always a mess"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

"Tantrums & Tears, my husbands a Queer. I smell like BO and fish so stay clear!!"🀣🀣

"I smell like the Foyle on a roasting hot day. My husband often runs to the Butchers to play."

"Self obsessed, unclean but dressed. Sausage obsessed husband and hair is always a mess"
Please the matching tattoos one!! 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 4
Maddison would happily leave the house if he was encouraged to do so..it suits her to leave him at home..I cant deal with the amount of lies and hypocrisy and contradiction she spouts..Is she even on the same planet as the rest of us?
I'm a mother of a child with special needs and I don't think it's fair to assume this unless you know them personally. My son is at his absolute happiest at home, ive tried believe me. Its a really sad thing to watch other families do things that we can't do so I do get it if they feel he is happier at home. My son would leave the house but not happily and would visibly relax on returning home.

Reactions: 4

The BO and fish one please

New thread tattlers…..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.