Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's trying to get rid of them because apparently she is only able to sell 3 products but appears to be selling them allat the minute

Reactions: 3
I'd say she's trying to get rid of them because apparently she is only able to sell 3 products but appears to be selling them allat the minute
Can anyone screenshot please? I'm in the mood for some touting and I have to update the council 😍

Don't worry Toni, I'll be making another wee fake account for myself to catch up with ye soon ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laddddds and ladies! I think I’ve made it! I think Toni knows who I am… well tattle persona anyway!! She quoted me tonight in her stories about peoples heat and fuel etc etc (because we know she reads this more than the news or directions on how to use shampoo) but yet she still wants people to spend their money on her 💩 !! God sake Toni, just duck it in the bin where it belongs!!

Also no harm to ye but “I’ll fly to Dawson hinds,fly then to my wee man, hopefully he’ll be grand” HOPEFULLY, Jesus woman do you make that child a priority in your life? I wouldn’t dream of leaving my child to go and look at a lamp or do an eyebrow!! And any genuine customer would not mind that either!

Can anyone screenshot please? I'm in the mood for some touting and I have to update the council 😍

Don't worry Toni, I'll be making another wee fake account for myself to catch up with ye soon ❤
What exactly is reported? I love the effort you are going too🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone think her money is starting to run dry?

What 3 is she allowed to sell?
If you go onto her website you can see what she is selling

I reckon band aid will release a song to raise funds for shampoo for her
Its hair wash time,there's no need to be afraid, at hair wash time we wash our hair and banish greys.
And in our world of lather we can spread a pile of lice
Throw your dandruff round the world at hairwash time
But say a prayer for Meraki hair, at hairwash time, hazels not having fun 😂

I could go on but I will stop now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've asked the council to specify which products are safe to purchase and I sent a shot of the hamper (£179 one for spend local) and asked them to tell me if the products are safe to purchase and can I have the ingredients in each make up product available. If her products are safe for purchase then there's no issue but I'll be finding out 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

You can't be bleeping around with people's skin/faces, if she hadn't been such a witch to get ingredients out of then I wouldn't have bothered 🤷🏻‍♀️ don't lie and then you won't get caught out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've asked the council to specify which products are safe to purchase and I sent a shot of the hamper (£179 one for spend local) and asked them to tell me if the products are safe to purchase and can I have the ingredients in each make up product available. If her products are safe for purchase then there's no issue but I'll be finding out 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

You can't be bleeping around with people's skin/faces, if she hadn't been such a witch to get ingredients out of then I wouldn't have bothered 🤷🏻‍♀️ don't lie and then you won't get caught out 🙈
The same girl would be the first to complain about a product that caused her irritation etc.

The same girl would be the first to shame a business selling tat and ripping people off.

The same girl only buys and uses high end cosmetics.

It’s actually an insult to everyone’s intelligence for her to try and bluff that she uses any of that crap on her own face.

So fair play to you - and anyone else - for reporting her. Makeup Artist - more like Con Artist. I’ve zero empathy or sympathy for the lying woman 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Anyone think her money is starting to run dry?

What 3 is she allowed to sell?
If you go onto her website you can see what she is selling

Its hair wash time,there's no need to be afraid, at hair wash time we wash our hair and banish greys.
And in our world of lather we can spread a pile of lice
Throw your dandruff round the world at hairwash time
But say a prayer for Meraki hair, at hairwash time, hazels not having fun 😂

I could go on but I will stop now
Hahahhaha naw can’t cope!! full version please🤣🤣🤣

In store and online stock makes so much more sense now if she’s not allowed to sell everything online

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
"we take our own photos,no big fancy campaign" what's this monstrosity then Toni? She's becoming desperate for sales it's Al she's talked about al week and now she's actually telling sad stories to try to sell more!
How dootsy are them photos, like seriously 😐 looks like fancy dress for an 80s party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Gosh she seems so desperate lately , how are they even making money selling them at 60% off I don’t understand

Reactions: 2
is she having a laugh with that pity party post..
Designed and tested 😅😅 Toni you were selling them for months without being tested or regulated and blocking anyone who reported issues with them..its still questionable whether you should he selling them but as usual Toni does what she wants.
Surely people aren't stupid enough to take such risks with their skin..

Reactions: 5
So people shouldn't drive in a weather warning but Toni and her covid positive husband can jump on a plane and ignore restrictions in the middle of a pandemic and that's not to mention all the other non essential trips..she really is a walking contradiction.
She is so stupid and leaving herself wide open to a massive claim of she is selling unregulated products

Reactions: 9
So, there’s a queue down Abercorn Road for the Alibaba crap!!!!! Fools and their money are easily parted 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My friend was in and shes letting one in and one out to make it look like a queue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.