Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or are those extensions in and out of her hair as much as Paul is in and out of another man's bum? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that lying witch still trying to say she designed these. 😂 😂 Anyone can go on Alibaba and pick up for a quarter of the price she's trying to flog them for. She's honestly shocking
Screenshot_20211123_215608.jpg
Collage_20211123_215956.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thats exactly what you did Toni and everyone knows it
The above brush is a complete rip off of a Nars brush, so she’s either stolen someone elses design which is completely unethical to pass off as her own or she has just slapped her name on the brushes. Which again is unethical to inflate that she’s designed them. Bare faced liar

Reactions: 7
The only one talking about Black Friday is her because she is absolutely shitting herself about money as no one is buying from her! What about all that crap she posted herself on the CMB cosmetics page (pretending it was her social media team “don’t tell Toni” 🙄 and she gave herself away as she always spells TOUGH as TUFF 🙈) referring to everyone placing orders already but why don’t you wait until Black Friday. NO ONE is placing orders. She wears designer EVERYTHING and yet us cretins are expected to spend our hard earned cash on over priced, rebranded shite!!!!! Another thing that pisses me off is when she says “As an Artist myself” some bloody artist you are that refuses to do makeup 😖 a piss artist is what you are! A fraud from head to toe, there is nothing ‘reel’ (real) about you. Your entire body is fake including your hair and teeth & your personality, compassion, awareness is an absolute disgrace. STFU with all this “when I was in a different part of the world every month” you bleeping wax eyebrows you moron, any legitimate person who waxes eyebrows could not afford to be in different parts of the world every month never mind the fact that you come on whining that “I’m this and that and I never do anything other than go to work and come home again” BULLSHIT!!!!!! We all can see that there is no way you are making money legitimately when your business (according to the tax submissions) is running at a loss 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Shock horror - we’re not as stupid as you to believe that! You and Paul are two morons, you both are the topic of ridicule every day. And duck up with all this “we must do our bit” as if anyone would take advice from you!!!!! Just 1 more thing… if you don’t care what people think, turn your comments on in your stories and I tell you exactly what I think!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The only one talking about Black Friday is her because she is absolutely shitting herself about money as no one is buying from her! What about all that crap she posted herself on the CMB cosmetics page (pretending it was her social media team “don’t tell Toni” 🙄 and she gave herself away as she always spells TOUGH as TUFF 🙈) referring to everyone placing orders already but why don’t you wait until Black Friday. NO ONE is placing orders. She wears designer EVERYTHING and yet us cretins are expected to spend our hard earned cash on over priced, rebranded shite!!!!! Another thing that pisses me off is when she says “As an Artist myself” some bloody artist you are that refuses to do makeup 😖 a piss artist is what you are! A fraud from head to toe, there is nothing ‘reel’ (real) about you. Your entire body is fake including your hair and teeth & your personality, compassion, awareness is an absolute disgrace. STFU with all this “when I was in a different part of the world every month” you bleeping wax eyebrows you moron, any legitimate person who waxes eyebrows could not afford to be in different parts of the world every month never mind the fact that you come on whining that “I’m this and that and I never do anything other than go to work and come home again” BULLSHIT!!!!!! We all can see that there is no way you are making money legitimately when your business (according to the tax submissions) is running at a loss 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Shock horror - we’re not as stupid as you to believe that! You and Paul are two morons, you both are the topic of ridicule every day. And duck up with all this “we must do our bit” as if anyone would take advice from you!!!!! Just 1 more thing… if you don’t care what people think, turn your comments on in your stories and I tell you exactly what I think!
Say how you really feel 🙈😂

And just to add my tuppence worth - Toni you are a a bleeping twit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not one word of a lie!

Reactions: 6
I don't know anyone who would want to be associated with her. Imagine this,
You collab with Toni, sure it's fun at the start, but then she is Debbie Downer, always picking at people and using social media to start fights (even with MLA's) and blaming everyone else. Your product or service is now tarnished, cos your product is associated with her, sales start to slow down and you realise your product would work better elsewhere. So you finish your contract (if there even was one in place) and within the hour you have this moany bastard on berating you and giving off about you on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't know anyone who would willingly want to chance it tbh

Reactions: 6
Thats exactly what you did Toni and everyone knows it
I'm just visualising that there's a factory in China somewhere that has scammed her the whole way getting her feedback and "making changes" to brush designs all the while just showing her photos of different tat they already had in a cupboard and she actually thinks she's got a unique design 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is anyone aware that Toni has traveled the world? She only ever tells us ever other bleeping day! Aye Toni you told us about the Christmas ornaments last year and the year before that! Your a world traveler with OCD that loves hangers,give it a bleeping rest you repetitive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her black Friday sale.... Every single makeup product is 60% off. Shows you the mark up on them if she's still making a profit on that

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.