Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the biggest hypocrite on insta with that latest tit she is spouting

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Toni the hypocrite away off on a rant again - after a day of galavanting around Belfast 🤦🏻‍♀️

Toni dear - we haven’t forgotten that you and your Covid positive husband boarded a plane to travel to another country for your non essential cosmetic surgery when your entire family should have been isolating. Tattle remembers 😘

She really is dumb 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s fair enough to tell people to come to their appointment alone, wear a mask etc but why doesn’t she leave it there? Very unprofessional to start ranting and using the language she does. The same doll who’s headed to Belfast to buy hangers more than once in recent times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s fair enough to tell people to come to their appointment alone, wear a mask etc but why doesn’t she leave it there? Very unprofessional to start ranting and using the language she does. The same doll who’s headed to Belfast to buy hangers more than once in recent times.
I’m sure Paul is in her dentist appointments with her! And Paul hates when she takes pics… he loves it… I mean does anyone remember the dancing vids when they were out shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she didn't post more of there night away without the kids.
Since we discovered they sleep in separate rooms in hotels, she made a point of posting them in the same room. She didn't this time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ach now! Our wee Toni has a right to change her mind. It doesn't make her a hypocrite. Nope, not our Toni.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I reading her posts right?.. she’s flogging Black Friday!! Toni did you not just share 5000+ posts giving off about the Black Friday rat race and how you wouldn’t succumb to it, yet now you are here… BEGGING people to buy your stuff! You are not struggling, your into every benefit scam going! Also what is this screenshot about? Sooo bleeping insensitive rubbing it in peoples faces that there was a time you were in a new part of the world every month? Do you think this makes you relatable?… no, it makes you a head! Gone just pipe down, come off Instagram and be happy with your own business!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, her use of the word “bootiful” as her brand makes me irrationally angry. Her and Paul seem to share a brain cell so I honestly believe they thought that’s how the word beautiful was spelt 🤯

Bootiful Basics 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I reading her posts right?.. she’s flogging Black Friday!! Toni did you not just share 5000+ posts giving off about the Black Friday rat race and how you wouldn’t succumb to it, yet now you are here… BEGGING people to buy your stuff! You are not struggling, your into every benefit scam going! Also what is this screenshot about? Sooo bleeping insensitive rubbing it in peoples faces that there was a time you were in a new part of the world every month? Do you think this makes you relatable?… no, it makes you a head! Gone just pipe down, come off Instagram and be happy with your own business!!
The thing is though, she thinks that people believe the only reason she isn't jetting around the world now is due to covid when in fact its her own doing. Her big mouth came back to bite her in the ass, cliona her cash cow dropped her like a hot potato and her days of private jets and conventions in Vegas were long gone...now its trips to ikea to buy cheap metal hangers and flogging aliexpress tat. Meanwhile cliona is living her best life in New York that must kill her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Booti .. makes me think of your hole. Colour me hole.

Also the video she shared about Sudan then goes straight into boasting about her free horse teeth....that's a real example of humanity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is though, she thinks that people believe the only reason she isn't jetting around the world now is due to covid when in fact its her own doing. Her big mouth came back to bite her in the ass, cliona her cash cow dropped her like a hot potato and her days of private jets and conventions in Vegas were long gone...now its trips to ikea to buy cheap metal hangers and flogging aliexpress tat. Meanwhile cliona is living her best life in New York that must kill her
Who’s Cliona? 🙈

These brushes are also terrible. They literally are poundshop quality. Even though she is claiming that she designed these (but bought from Alibaba). If this is the quality she is "designing" then it would say alot about her standards. I got these gifted a long time ago and they are shoved in the back of a cupboard somewhere.
Although I do use her foundation brush in my kit. It's as good as any other in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
She didn't design this though its a mac rip off from Ali express with her branding on it

Reactions: 2
Who’s Cliona? 🙈
Before all the stuff came out about her badmouthing brides she had partnered up with cliona ohara. She's from derry but living in New York and seems to be doing very well for herself. They were travelling and living it up in clionas huge house and posting pictures on private jet etc they were going to launch some range of products but as soon as all this came out cliona Just vanished. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can remember

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, her use of the word “bootiful” as her brand makes me irrationally angry. Her and Paul seem to share a brain cell so I honestly believe they thought that’s how the word beautiful was spelt 🤯

Bootiful Basics 🤦🏻‍♀️
Could never understand why that name for a makeup artist/salon 🥴

Reactions: 3
Different location in the world every month

Yet she claims she's a full time mammy and they dont get a break

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.