Collin the Caterpillar Vs Cuthbert the Caterpillar - M&S Vs Aldi Caterpillar Cakes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Aldi version of the cake may come from the same factory but will not come off the same conveyor belt, contain the same ingredients, be subject to the same quality standards, etc. My Mum was a surveyor for various food production companies and those lines produced for M&S were subject to different standards, produced in a separate part of the building etc. It is certainly not the same product in an Aldi box.

Reactions: 11
I find it funny people on twitter are still going on about aldi and calling them marketing geniuses.

Fair play they had a good afternoon, but loads of their stuff is cringy try hard. Learn to give up while you're ahead.

The ghosts of Socrates, Aristotle and Plato need not worry.

1619182439334.png

Reactions: 2
Battered Colin looks disgusting. I don't think I could anything chocolate that had been battered.

Battered Colin looks disgusting. I don't think I could anything chocolate that had been battered.
It looks rancid, doesn’t it?
I may be classed as a fake Scot but the idea of a battered Mars bar gives me the fear. Battered colin also gives me nightmares.