Colleen Ballinger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theres something very weird going on w this girls love life. the silence about the divorce, then immediate pregnancy and marriage…. it was bound to go downhill but i still feel bad for her.

Reactions: 2
theres something very weird going on w this girls love life. the silence about the divorce, then immediate pregnancy and marriage…. it was bound to go downhill but i still feel bad for her.
Why do you feel bad for her?

Just curious 😊

Reactions: 3
I normally would feel bad for her but she's just been SO crappy to people and incredibly problematic and gross I just can't bring myself to.

It just feels like karma.

Reactions: 4
She totally ignored Eric's concern over the babies (maybe not so much her ) when she wanted to go up the step ladders. Was putting a bow on top of the tree worth the risk of falling off the ladders? She such a control freak even in the marriage, she could of just accepted some help. She then states he's angry or even in a mood, trying to make out its him with the problem. His reaction is pretty justified even I felt disgusted over her behaviour.

Reactions: 14
She locked moan and complain about how she’s in so much pain and can’t do anything... but then shows us that long timelapse of her setting up stuff for Christmas. So she can do stuff when she wants to. But I bet she uses pregnancy/pain to get out of tasks she doesn’t wanna do.

Reactions: 8
She locked moan and complain about how she’s in so much pain and can’t do anything... but then shows us that long timelapse of her setting up stuff for Christmas. So she can do stuff when she wants to. But I bet she uses pregnancy/pain to get out of tasks she doesn’t wanna do.
Right?! She went on and on about how she didn't have the energy to put up the decorations or vlog -- BUT SHE SPENT ALL THAT TIME VLOGGING ABOUT HOW SHE WANTED TO PIT UP THE DECORATIONS! Again, the hypocrisy is mind-blowing. If you're in that much pain & that tired, you wouldn't be doing that stuff. Period. As someone with chronic health issues who has been trying to clean her apt this weekend -- trust me: there is a full on roadblock that you hit where you can't talk into a camera and be cute/quirky/funny or cry for attention or climb up a ladder or complain about the lack of lights & glitter. You just collapse into a horizontal position & take a nap or shut down for a few hours.

I barely can even finish her videos now because she just makes me so angry. "We had to get another toy for Flynn" "I need glitter; I don't care what Erik wants" "I'm going to act like the worst thing about the twins being born weeks early via C-section is that I won't have skin to skin" 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She totally ignored Eric's concern over the babies (maybe not so much her ) when she wanted to go up the step ladders. Was putting a bow on top of the tree worth the risk of falling off the ladders? She such a control freak even in the marriage, she could of just accepted some help. She then states he's angry or even in a mood, trying to make out its him with the problem. His reaction is pretty justified even I felt disgusted over her behaviour.
I felt so sorry for Erik. Imagine being made to be the bad guy for actually caring about the safety of your pregnant wife and unborn twins. Colleen is vile!

What’s this “eating disorder” talk again.. So seems like she went to the dietitian and had panic attacks because of a mention of her weight gain not GD as originally claimed. I am getting upset watching her last blog really. She’s almost happy looking she’ll have her preemie twins soon - as long as she doesn’t gain weight anymore (like she was told “all her life” it’s a bad thing to be bigger). Just disgusting

Reactions: 5
What’s this “eating disorder” talk again.. So seems like she went to the dietitian and had panic attacks because of a mention of her weight gain not GD as originally claimed. I am getting upset watching her last blog really. She’s almost happy looking she’ll have her preemie twins soon - as long as she doesn’t gain weight anymore (like she was told “all her life” it’s a bad thing to be bigger). Just disgusting
Didn't she say that she's gained less weight this time than when she had Flynn? Which considering she has twice as much baby, placenta, amniotic fluid is no mean feat.

Didn't she say that she's gained less weight this time than when she had Flynn? Which considering she has twice as much baby, placenta, amniotic fluid is no mean feat.
It's all that running around, cooking, cleaning, looking after a child, days out, visiting, dancing and making videos that she claims she can't do that kept her weight down in this pregnancy 🤷‍♀️

If the babies end up premature and in NICU, all she will talk about is what she went through and how she's feeling. She will be back to eating apple sauce and picking her skin and we won't hear the last of it.

Reactions: 8
I felt really sorry for Eric
Hopefully for Erik she'll go on tour soon and and leave them all had home to live a happy peaceful life meanwhile she earns lots of money so Erik can keep up his shoe buying retail therapy. No she's probably going to make all her family go on tour with her again and Erik will be exhausted. I suppose he needs to earn his keep if he's going to live the lifestyle she's provided him with.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s having a card by being the bread winner in their couple and Erik doesn’t seem to mind it. He seems perfectly content being a kept man.

He’ll only realize the opportunity cost down the line when he realizes the trap is too deep to escape and the shoe collection and coasting for free in “her house” wasn’t worth it.

Hopefully for Erik she'll go on tour soon and and leave them all had home to live a happy peaceful life meanwhile she earns lots of money so Erik can keep up his shoe buying retail therapy. No she's probably going to make all her family go on tour with her again and Erik will be exhausted. I suppose he needs to earn his keep if he's going to live the lifestyle she's provided him with.

Reactions: 1
ew has anyone watched her latest vlog? The last few minutes is her belting out a song (so awkward) and she sounds soooooooo bad

• Haha
Hi, I'm new here 👋. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Reading all your comments here is my guilty pleasure. I have to share my thoughts on the podcast. Is anyone else struck by how dull Erik is? The topics he comes up with are SO bad. Last week, he actually read the Q-Tip box. Think about that. They have a large platform and audience that many people would kill for and he uses it to talk about Q-Tips. Some of the other things he has talked about that I can remember off the top of my head include clipping his toenails and standing in line at Fed Ex. These are absolutely riveting topics. Every week, I think it cant possibly get any more bland....and then it does. Maybe this is why he doesn't talk much, because trying to come off as the silent mysterious type is better than showing his dull personality.

Hi, I'm new here 👋. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Reading all your comments here is my guilty pleasure. I have to share my thoughts on the podcast. Is anyone else struck by how dull Erik is? The topics he comes up with are SO bad. Last week, he actually read the Q-Tip box. Think about that. They have a large platform and audience that many people would kill for and he uses it to talk about Q-Tips. Some of the other things he has talked about that I can remember off the top of my head include clipping his toenails and standing in line at Fed Ex. These are absolutely riveting topics. Every week, I think it cant possibly get any more bland....and then it does. Maybe this is why he doesn't talk much, because trying to come off as the silent mysterious type is better than showing his dull personality.
Oh yes, I can’t agree more. He is a nice guy on the surface (ignoring that he had an affair with a married woman and is also likely mooching off her, and also being surprisingly passive aggressive with her…), a good father.. But oh so boring. Intellectually he is just hard to handle.
In my opinion the podcast would have ended around episode 10 if she didn’t get pregnant. The pregnancy gave it the needed “life support”.. Erik is better off staying away from her camera, if he doesn’t want to embarrass himself

This woman is just so disgusting- now the “baby watch” of course it’s the biggest money making strategy that she could have come up with. “It can be today” she said- how nice, perfect for getting some more views of her boring content.. I can’t even imagine the milking of content for the preemie twins.. there will be hospital vlogs, home vlogs, repeat, repeat, repeat to insanity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.