Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fell down the reddit rabbit hole on these guys. They actually dye Ev's hair! I had heard rumours but hadn't seen some stills were her hair is just 1990s block highlights. And the little girl's lack of her prescribed glasses as presumably that is not her mother's Instagram aesthetic. I used to think Sav was so wholesome too 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Fell down the reddit rabbit hole on these guys. They actually dye Ev's hair! I had heard rumours but hadn't seen some stills were her hair is just 1990s block highlights. And the little girl's lack of her prescribed glasses as presumably that is not her mother's Instagram aesthetic. I used to think Sav was so wholesome too 😅
I think Sav is actually worse than him, she’s so cold and false!

My little one used to watch Cole Sav and Everleigh wayyy before they had Posie. I used to think what a lovely family, then duck knows what happened everything just went to their head! 😭😭

Reactions: 5
Sav did an Instagram story about voting for Jojo Siwa on DWTS - very suprised given that Jojo is openly gay and dancing on the show with a woman, when the LaBrants are clearly homophobic

Sav did an Instagram story about voting for Jojo Siwa on DWTS - very suprised given that Jojo is openly gay and dancing on the show with a woman, when the LaBrants are clearly homophobic
Difference is Jojo has more followers than them 😂

I also suspect Cole’s homophobia is more directed at males due to his own insecurity about himself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have just discovered this family and been watching their oldest videos where they first got together. There just seems to be 0 chemistry between them from the start. Can’t help but think it was a business transaction to combine followers (both were popular before becoming a couple). I’m British though and sometimes wonder if it’s a cultural difference thing?! Not that I’m saying I think all Americans are like Cole & Sav I reckon they are their own v weird subculture 🤣

Just listened to their podcast with Sadie Robertson. Such a weird unnatural conversation. Sadie sounds like she’s smoked too much weed and they all seem so fake.

Reactions: 10
I have just discovered this family and been watching their oldest videos where they first got together. There just seems to be 0 chemistry between them from the start. Can’t help but think it was a business transaction to combine followers (both were popular before becoming a couple). I’m British though and sometimes wonder if it’s a cultural difference thing?! Not that I’m saying I think all Americans are like Cole & Sav I reckon they are their own v weird subculture 🤣

Just listened to their podcast with Sadie Robertson. Such a weird unnatural conversation. Sadie sounds like she’s smoked too much weed and they all seem so fake.
100%!!! I find their whole relationship so weird Sav somehow became a born again virgin when she married Coke despite having a daughter 😂

Reactions: 7
Ugh they are having even more kids?? And twins at that :rolleyes:😬

I take it she's just going to be popping out kids till she's too old

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
What do you think Cole’s new YouTube channel will be about?

yeah the twins thing was click bait. They’ll pull out all the stops to make this pregnancy more interesting, everyone they told in the last video was really underwhelmed.

Reactions: 6
Just watched their vid click baiting twins and I’m sure Sav says her last period is June 8th meaning they’re 6months pregnant! It’ll be a February baby I think!

Reactions: 1
Is it me or does Cole clearly favour the boy over the girls. He's always posting about Z but never much about his Posie or Eveleigh. Really strange.