Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've just come up on my tik tok after I blocked them on youtube a few years ago. Still annoying as ever.

I think is disgusting click bait about their friend!
I’ve just watched the documentary and I feel really uneasy about it. Whilst I think raising the profile of paediatric cancers is beneficial in getting more money to go towards research into treatments, and spreading awareness, they STILL managed to make it about them!!! The video and countdown made it like one of their children has cancer, which thankfully they don’t. How can they think it’s ok to promote it in this way. The first half is all “poor us” and how they thought posie had cancer, but it was Coles anxiety that was “diagnosing” her. At no point did the medics think she did, all in coles head (apparently due to a family friend who had leg pain and sadly died of cancer) It all just felt a little bit “growing up my mums, aunt had a neighbour, who’s ex husband had a sister who worked at the local shop and served a family who knew someone with cancer”. Why does Cole a. Think the families want to meet him and b. Why does HE think that he will save these children because he does a prayer for them. In that moment, I think he thought he was Jesus. It made it about HIM. Also, taking Everleigh to “humble” her? I’m not sure, feels wrong to me. I am all for being open and honest with children (Im a teacher for 20+ yrs whos sadly supported some bereaved families) but Everleigh was scared. There are ways of talking with childten about death, but the sensitive subject of children dying it’s extremely difficult. Again, it felt like they were using Everleigh. The focus was on Cole whilst he was talking to the families, particularly the little girl, penny who has devastatingly passed away. He even asked them to tell him what her last moments were??? Everleigh was sat there, eating her lunch, completely oblivious as to the hugely sensitive subject matter. I had to see if there was anyone else who was as uncomfortable as I was watching him act like the chosen one, and act lile he could empathise with the parents because he THOUGHT his daughter MAY have had cancer. Yes, Cole, that’s EXACTLY the same as the poor families going through it. It would have been much better to focus more of the children and how we can support them, rather than half of it being about the Cole. I’m so mad with him 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched the documentary and I feel really uneasy about it. Whilst I think raising the profile of paediatric cancers is beneficial in getting more money to go towards research into treatments, and spreading awareness, they STILL managed to make it about them!!! The video and countdown made it like one of their children has cancer, which thankfully they don’t. How can they think it’s ok to promote it in this way. The first half is all “poor us” and how they thought posie had cancer, but it was Coles anxiety that was “diagnosing” her. At no point did the medics think she did, all in coles head (apparently due to a family friend who had leg pain and sadly died of cancer) It all just felt a little bit “growing up my mums, aunt had a neighbour, who’s ex husband had a sister who worked at the local shop and served a family who knew someone with cancer”. Why does Cole a. Think the families want to meet him and b. Why does HE think that he will save these children because he does a prayer for them. In that moment, I think he thought he was Jesus. It made it about HIM. Also, taking Everleigh to “humble” her? I’m not sure, feels wrong to me. I am all for being open and honest with children (Im a teacher for 20+ yrs whos sadly supported some bereaved families) but Everleigh was scared. There are ways of talking with childten about death, but the sensitive subject of children dying it’s extremely difficult. Again, it felt like they were using Everleigh. The focus was on Cole whilst he was talking to the families, particularly the little girl, penny who has devastatingly passed away. He even asked them to tell him what her last moments were??? Everleigh was sat there, eating her lunch, completely oblivious as to the hugely sensitive subject matter. I had to see if there was anyone else who was as uncomfortable as I was watching him act like the chosen one, and act lile he could empathise with the parents because he THOUGHT his daughter MAY have had cancer. Yes, Cole, that’s EXACTLY the same as the poor families going through it. It would have been much better to focus more of the children and how we can support them, rather than half of it being about the Cole. I’m so mad with him 🤬🤬🤬
I haven’t had the courage to watch the documentary yet because I’m quite sensitive to this subject. I’m fortunate enough to have never had any family or myself go through cancer but it’s one of my biggest fears. Thank you for writing a little summary here.

Reactions: 1
As someone who has a child undergoing cancer treatment I don’t believe he had genuine intentions. The stories shared about the families showed little about their day to day life and the impact on the child’s mental, physical health, developmental, emotional impact or follow up on their health and have little insight towards the diagnosis/ awareness of their condition. Rather this was giving them gifts, money and praying with them to make it seem like he cared.
The clickbait title made me very upset when I saw it as it was a family photo implying this occurred to a family member, as soon as I commented it wasn’t appropriate to click bait this title in the premier comments the comments got turned off and the family photo remained. I found this interesting after watching coles on Instagram the next day when he set it live he went to sleep and was unaware of the backlash... if he was asleep how was the comment section after 800 comments disabled?....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are these still at it? I daren’t look them up on SM as last time I did they popped up on every suggested platform for weeks and I couldn’t get rid of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are these still at it? I daren’t look them up on SM as last time I did they popped up on every suggested platform for weeks and I couldn’t get rid of them 😂
I was just thinking the same at the weekend! My daughter has luckily moved on from watching their videos so they’ve thankfully fallen off my radar 🤣

I was just thinking the same at the weekend! My daughter has luckily moved on from watching their videos so they’ve thankfully fallen off my radar 🤣
That’s where I heard of them too! My daughters obsession with watching other kids open kinder ehh, surprise packages etc led her to them. Thankfully (I think!) she’s into roblox videos now but I suddenly thought of them so thought I’d see if they had a thread here. Of course they do 😂

Reactions: 3
My daughter just came running in saying it’s up on YouTube that they’re pregnant again.
I cba to go confirm

• Haha
  • Wow
It's no surprise to me. It's been speculated about on Reddit for weeks now. They push one kid out after another. I thought they'd have learnt after Zealand's stay in NICU but nope.

Reactions: 10
It's no surprise to me. It's been speculated about on Reddit for weeks now. They push one kid out after another. I thought they'd have learnt after Zealand's stay in NICU but nope.
Yup I follow this too, Sav is just a baby machine for views!

aren’t they meant to be doing an anti abortion documentary as well 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
My daughter just came running in saying it’s up on YouTube that they’re pregnant again.
I cba to go confirm
I'm not surpised, after the backlash from recent content and knowing their views increase with each baby

Reactions: 2