Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it super concerning that their full address can be found on google? Also their house has been listed for sale on Zillow, they are yet to address it on anything though...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am I missing it, or is nobody else freaking out about the bizarre "dropped our baby prank" Cole pretends to drop their new baby onto the ground while greeting Sav returning home. It seems pretty sick and inappropriate to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am I missing it, or is nobody else freaking out about the bizarre "dropped our baby prank" Cole pretends to drop their new baby onto the ground while greeting Sav returning home. It seems pretty sick and inappropriate to me.
Really?! I haven't watched but that is vile! Accidents and not Accidents happen like this all the time! Also if it upset sav sounds like emotional abuse to me

Reactions: 5
They don't seem to give thought to any of their "pranks" at all! Like how scary it would be if the "prank" happened in real life! Sav did look quite upset tbh. But no, I completely agree, it sick and inappropriate. Especially for their young, impressionable, viewers

Reactions: 6
Just really illustrates his immaturity doesn’t it 🙄

interesting their house is up for sale they haven’t been their long, wouldn’t be surprised if they moved to Florida to be near Trump and because covid doesn’t exist there 🥴

Reactions: 4

interesting their house is up for sale they haven’t been their long, wouldn’t be surprised if they moved to Florida to be near Trump and because covid doesn’t exist there 🥴
He is so immature. I really don't know what Sav sees in him tbh! There isn't any likeability about him really, everything seems to be for the views and wow factor with him. Them poor kids 😔

I don't believe they can move out of California because of Tommy? Everleigh's biological dad. But wouldn't surprise me, they do think covid is a government hoax and are trump supporters! 😂🥴
Their house has been removed off Zillow now! Maybe a publicity stunt?

He's so smug on top of it. I find him so unlikeable. He reminds me of a kid who needs constant attention "Look at me! Watch me! Hey look look" I don't get the attraction. After his wedding night, he Tweeted his was no longer a virgin. Ew

Reactions: 14
I feel so bad for Everleigh, you can see the photos of her and Tommy on Tommy's instagram look a lot more 'natural' than the ones of her and Cole on Cole's instagram. Also feel terrible for Tommy, he doesn't deserve the hate just because Savannah spread some lies about him...

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed Sav is very awkward around Cole lately, him publicly trying to take pictures of her infront of crowds and announcing how good she looks, she's really embarrassed and tonight there's something very awkward about his stories you can feel the embarrassment from her

Not trying to be sexist or rude or anything, but why are most dads of family vlogger channels kind of...you know...creepy????
This is a large claim from me and I’m just generalising but I suspect based off evidence from you tubers such as Chris Ingham, Billy LeBlanc (not exactly proven but his inappropriate posts with minors on tiktok and Instagram are concerning) and Family Fun Five (I don’t remember the exact name but it was an old family vlogging channel), many of these youtubers have proven to be pedophiles. Meet and greets provide perfect opportunity for these people to prey on young children, particularly tween girls whom have developed a strong connection and sense of trust with the YouTube versade they have created.

This is a large claim from me and I’m just generalising but I suspect based off evidence from you tubers such as Chris Ingham, Billy LeBlanc (not exactly proven but his inappropriate posts with minors on tiktok and Instagram are concerning) and Family Fun Five (I don’t remember the exact name but it was an old family vlogging channel), many of these youtubers have proven to be pedophiles. Meet and greets provide perfect opportunity for these people to prey on young children, particularly tween girls whom have developed a strong connection and sense of trust with the YouTube versade they have created.
I agree massively. There’s another family; they are called Moses and Zippora and they are an orthodox Jewish family. I started watching them as I’m Jewish and there’s no Jewish community where I live. Moses is just AWFUL. His wife and kids are literally cringing while he’s gurning at the camera. Makes me embarrassed to be Jewish.

Reactions: 2
I agree massively. There’s another family; they are called Moses and Zippora and they are an orthodox Jewish family. I started watching them as I’m Jewish and there’s no Jewish community where I live. Moses is just AWFUL. His wife and kids are literally cringing while he’s gurning at the camera. Makes me embarrassed to be Jewish.
I haven’t watched their videos before but feel I have seen enough family vlogging channels to claim they’re all problematic carbon copies of one another. I can only imagine all these children of family blog channels coming out in a few years exposing their parents for such great exploitation of not only their children but their fans, Chris Ingham acts as a perfect example (not too mention the past inappropriate comments he has mad about oldest step-daughter, Isabelle. Gross). That’s another thing - what’s with all these you tubers disguising the fact that the eldest often is not the blog dad’s biological child. I get privacy reasons but with the Labrant family (and the Inghams however they are more open about it), just 3 months or so after dating Cole, Everleigh was calling him dad. They really were desperate to phase Tommy (ev’s bio dad) out of the picture!

I can’t see Cole being that naive with it all, immature yes but he comes across as controlling

Reactions: 1
I stumbled across Coles instagram just now and how disgusting are these dares to eat a living worm and a living snail??

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I thought her name was still Savannah’s maiden name and her biological dads name
Legal name - they will be able to change it for school etc?

that’s her business name 🤮

Isabelle Ingham is the same - she’s not actually an Ingham but is at school etc

Reactions: 2