Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo not genuine! Makes it seem like its just 'haters' who were calling them out and they're just pissed news outlets picked it up.

Also why on earth does their daughter have a phone? Isn't she like 5/6?

Another thing I hate about them, is that they make Everleigh's bio dad seem like a huge deadbeat, even though he seems to see her a lot and have a good relationship with her. Savannah has done videos about him before, basically saying he cheated and the relationship wasn't healthy etc, but its almost as if she wants to make it seem Cole is her dad. I went on his Instagram once and he gets soo many hate comments from their fans who only know her side of the story.

Reactions: 6
OT - I tried to watch the Amazing Race series that Cole was in but I gave up because he was so irritating. He seems a bit controlling and I feel like the prank was probably his idea.
Was that with his mom who looks like a stripper?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo not genuine! Makes it seem like its just 'haters' who were calling them out and they're just pissed news outlets picked it up.

Also why on earth does their daughter have a phone? Isn't she like 5/6?

Another thing I hate about them, is that they make Everleigh's bio dad seem like a huge deadbeat, even though he seems to see her a lot and have a good relationship with her. Savannah has done videos about him before, basically saying he cheated and the relationship wasn't healthy etc, but its almost as if she wants to make it seem Cole is her dad. I went on his Instagram once and he gets soo many hate comments from their fans who only know her side of the story.
Yup she even bitched about him in her wedding vows 😮 she’s a nasty witch and poor everleigh will have such issues when she grows up.

I did laugh at Cole trying to flog their book on instragram earlier, obviously he was topless to bring in the $$$$ 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
First time I have ever watched a vlog of these two.

What a pair of complete arseholes. They tell their daughter, who looks about 5 or 6 years old, that they are going to give her dog away. She looks absolutely heartbroken, then they inform her that it is just an April fools prank. She begins to cry so they cut it.

The things people do to their children for YouTube is astonishing.

Terrible people.
My daughter enjoys watching this family, but me they are just like any other family vlogging channel. Pimping out their young child and surprise, surprise probably having a baby for views.
Don’t get me started on the ridiculous bows that poor baby has on her head constantly.

One thing that really grated on me was when Savannah was pregnant she filmed this clickbait vlog which sounded like something serious was going on and it turned out that she had been diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
I’m not saying this isn’t bad, but not an emergency like she made out.
Then she went onto complain about all the things she wouldn’t be able to eat 🙄

Anyway They've done a vlog recently attempting to justify all the hate they received for that April fools prank vlog!

I actually watched with my daughter and really thought it was true.
(I got bored so didn’t watch to the end)
I only found out when I commented on the ingham thread and someone kindly pointed out it was just a joke.

I don’t care what their excuse is for doing it , they are in control of what they vlog & what they choose to put out there!

Also I saw a vlog named “Going through Everleigh’s camera roll on iPhone”
Or something similar.

She’s like 6!! Seriously What is wrong with these people????

I’m glad their comments have been disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So they went on a family holiday and the first thing they do is get off the plane and get their hair done?

Why???

Did anyone watch this.
From about 4.20 on. With everything that’s happening on youtube and “weirdo gate”
Why would ANY PARENT include these moves and “stretching exercises” in the vlog.
Even i felt uncomfortable with the spilts/stretching/bumping up and down stuff. Wtf.

Just skim watched the new house tour. First time iv ever watched them. Coles as anoying as darren fizz. Maybe thats why it popped up on my suggestions.

Reactions: 3

Did anyone watch this.
From about 4.20 on. With everything that’s happening on youtube and “weirdo gate”
Why would ANY PARENT include these moves and “stretching exercises” in the vlog.
Even i felt uncomfortable with the spilts/stretching/bumping up and down stuff. Wtf.
The editing. 🤢
The amount they seem to pimp her out is shocking. I mean all Youtube families are doing the same thing, but they seem to have her dancing, acting, she has a phone, has way more followers (from what I've seen) than any of the other Youtube kids. They seem desperate to make her famous not only on Youtube, but outside of it as well.

Reactions: 8
I tried to watch their new house tour but I found myself wanting to hurt Canderel/Col I had to turn off.
He’s awful. I’d shut him in a walk in wardrobe and lock the door

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tried to watch their new house tour but I found myself wanting to hurt Canderel/Col I had to turn off.
He’s awful. I’d shut him in a walk in wardrobe and lock the door
He is. Most of these Youtube dads seem to desperately hide their awfulness, but he openly tweets about how much he loves Trump and how LGBT people are 'sinning'. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He is. Most of these Youtube dads seem to desperately hide their awfulness, but he openly tweets about how much he loves Trump and how LGBT people are 'sinning'. :rolleyes:
Woah what a bellend. Both of them are really unlikeable and fake they deserve each other

Reactions: 1
Woah what a bellend. Both of them are really unlikeable and fake they deserve each other
What a knob! Yet he seems okay with his now wife having a baby out of wedlock with a different dude (it doesn’t bother me at all - love who you want , have babies if you want as long as it’s consenting and not with a minor)

So yet another video slagging off Everleigh’s real dad, claiming he has issues he is dealing with, and they only have supervised visits at dinner after school every couple of months making him sound like a complete loser.

His own instragram shows him seeing Everleigh more frequently (and going to trampolining etc) and him at her dancing etc.

They are such liars 😡

Hilariously they were all the same country festival this weekend 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Had the “adoption” video on in the kitchen whilst starting the tea, and it took these morons 8 mins to turn around and pay the baby any attention, and that was only because she started crying! They are all about looking into the camera as per so they can see Posie behind them, but do these families ever think their child might need actual interaction, like being present in the room, turn around and have some direct eye contact fgs, drives me mad 🙄 Also the agressive slagging thing they both do continually about Everleighs dad really annoys me, from what I can see he cares a great deal about her, and isn’t pimping her out like these two at any given moment of the day! If Everleigh wants to be a “Lebrant” and have the same surname, then it should be at an age where she really understands the decision, and not forced onto her by dumb and dumber.

Had the “adoption” video on in the kitchen whilst starting the tea, and it took these morons 8 mins to turn around and pay the baby any attention, and that was only because she started crying! They are all about looking into the camera as per so they can see Posie behind them, but do these families ever think their child might need actual interaction, like being present in the room, turn around and have some direct eye contact fgs, drives me mad 🙄 Also the agressive slagging thing they both do continually about Everleighs dad really annoys me, from what I can see he cares a great deal about her, and isn’t pimping her out like these two at any given moment of the day! If Everleigh wants to be a “Lebrant” and have the same surname, then it should be at an age where she really understands the decision, and not forced onto her by dumb and dumber.
Totally agree they only want her to have the name to erase her real dad completely, and then they can reinvent the past and Cole is her real dad and most importantly sav was a virgin when they met 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Totally agree they only want her to have the name to erase her real dad completely, and then they can reinvent the past and Cole is her real dad and most importantly sav was a virgin when they met 🙄🙄🙄
I don't think she even has her real dad's last name - I'm sure her last name was/is Soutas (unless they just use that for Youtube/online) which is Savannah's maiden name. Her dad's last name is Smith.
I think its cos now Sav has taken Cole's name, she doesn't want to be ~judged for her daughter having a different last name to her. :rolleyes: and so as you said, they can keep up appearances.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she even has her real dad's last name - I'm sure her last name was/is Soutas (unless they just use that for Youtube/online) which is Savannah's maiden name. Her dad's last name is Smith.
I think its cos now Sav has taken Cole's name, she doesn't want to be ~judged for her daughter having a different last name to her. :rolleyes: and so as you said, they can keep up appearances.
originally they only said that Ev had Soutas as her last name but it’s now been revealed through other videos that’s it’s Soutas-Smith

• Wow
Reactions: 2