Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh these two are so damn annoying. They're what I think of when I think of stereotypical conservative Christians - the ones who constantly have to refer EVERYTHING back to god. (no offence to anyone who is a Christian)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for Carl the dog
Shipped off twice for basic dog training because they haven't a clue! He's not toilet trained so they decided just to lock him outside who does that!

Sorry am a massive dog lover!

Reactions: 14
I just watched there recent video after seeing comments about it on another page. That poor baby was properly shaken in that car seat. I've also seen they don't support her neck that great either!

Uff, the Everly babysits a newborn vlog was awful. The baby was being manhandled and her little neck was being flopped around!

The baby is always in uncomfortable clothes, which I hate.

But their friends with the twins are also awful. Possibly worse.

Edit: I've now seen the rocking car seat and all I can say is that's what happens when your more interested in a vlogging camera and impressing your child fans than you are looking after your baby.

I can't imagine all of the shocking and dangerous things vloggers cut out because they don't pay attention to their surroundings.

Can't stand their vlogs... they are an annoying couple but then those stupid clips Cole edits in make it 10 times worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I seem to have slipped down the rabbit hole of Cole & sav. He is so thick, she’s so fake, poor Everleigh so stage school.

Where do I start with his mom?!

Oh god literally he’s talking about losing his virginity with sav, and he thinks she is pure and god redeemed her 😮🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The fact that they made an Instagram for their daughter like a week after she was born is gross.

Oh god literally he’s talking about losing his virginity with sav, and he thinks she is pure and god redeemed her 😮🙈
He even tweeted something like 'no longer a virgin! marriage rocks' when they got marriage. :ROFLMAO: Like I'm sure people gathered that they were gonna have sex then. No need to tweet it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think he’s going to flip out married with kids so quickly and so young.

Reactions: 5
Just popping on to say the Thread has been moved from “influencers” into “families” if anyone is wondering.

Basically Cole and Sav are now neighbours to the Ingham’s and the Meldrum’s 🤭
Mrs Wilkes is across the road and BrummyMummy is down the street, the one with the Poundland bags beside the bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the newest vlog are they renting how can they move so quickly? He seems such an idiot and she’s so cold

Reactions: 1
Just watched the newest vlog are they renting how can they move so quickly? He seems such an idiot and she’s so cold
Apparently their current house was found by some fans and they started trolling the family or something like that sending takeaways etc. They clearly didn't hide their address too well and so now they have to move. Maybe they found the house before they filmed the viewing houses vlog but it's a stupid move because people will work out where they have moved to now.

Reactions: 3
First time I have ever watched a vlog of these two.

What a pair of complete arseholes. They tell their daughter, who looks about 5 or 6 years old, that they are going to give her dog away. She looks absolutely heartbroken, then they inform her that it is just an April fools prank. She begins to cry so they cut it.

The things people do to their children for YouTube is astonishing.

Terrible people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

What a pair of complete arseholes. They tell their daughter, who looks about 5 or 6 years old, that they are going to give her dog away. She looks absolutely heartbroken, then they inform her that it is just an April fools prank. She begins to cry so they cut it.

Terrible people.
That’s awful 😫 she’s 6 and appears very precarious but thats the parents fault for having a camera shoved in her face everyday

Reactions: 3

Terrible people.
I watched a clip of the video on instragram, so cruel. I see they are getting a lot of flack on social media about it. That was emotional abuse 😥 . Savannah is so cold she gives me Anna Saccone vibes.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They've uploaded a video addressing it, for anyone interested.
I’ve just watched that was so insincere, she was so pissed. I don’t think that video has helped at all if I’m honest, they just come across really passive aggressive and it ruins their perfect Christian image.

Reactions: 2
I watched a clip of the video on instragram, so cruel. I see they are getting a lot of flack on social media about it. That was emotional abuse 😥 . Savannah is so cold she gives me Anna Saccone vibes.
It's an awful thing to do.

Ive never seen anything of Anna Saccone.

I'm glad to see that they are getting a backlash from this. Emotionally abusing your kids for views is so disturbing.

102FEC15-F58D-4A2E-A083-85A77639016A.jpeg

Please watch this, 2nd least genuine apology video since Chris Ingham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OT - I tried to watch the Amazing Race series that Cole was in but I gave up because he was so irritating. He seems a bit controlling and I feel like the prank was probably his idea.