Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole doesn’t want to have a smart phone anymore due to spending too much time on it....yeah ok sure.. but he and Savannah will be the first to moan when they start losing viewers and money..

Reactions: 7
Cole doesn’t want to have a smart phone anymore due to spending too much time on it....yeah ok sure.. but he and Savannah will be the first to moan when they start losing viewers and money..
I don’t actually follow this family, my step daughter did for a while which is why I’m here. How can a YouTube star not have a phone?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t actually follow this family, my step daughter did for a while which is why I’m here. How can a YouTube star not have a phone?!
He won't get rid of it. He's just trying to sound profound. He is deeply in love with his "wise man of god/assertive man of the house" facade.

Pride's a sin, Cole! As is vanity. Stop bleaching your family Aryan and read something by a feminist.

• Haha
Sav talked about how scared she is about SIDs as a close family member passed away from it as a baby .. yet has her baby sleep in sleepyhead ... something advised against. She clearly isn’t too paranoid..

idk how i've only found this thread now but i wanna say that very few things make me angrier in life than the way in which these people exploit their children. i go on their pages very infrequently because it just upsets/angers me so much but for real i could write a whole PhD on the children's rights abuses they got going on. like it is such a showcasing of everything wrong with the USA (loudddd n clear they are the one country left in the world not to have ratified the convention of the rights of the child) (not that there aren't children's rights abuses everywhere but), Christians-whose-actual-god-is-their-instagram-aesthetic, and social media as a whole..

a couple of my less close friends follow them and next time i see them i wanna be like i am sooo sorry but do you see how this TODDLER knows how to POSE for a camera, it breaks my heart and makes me want to tear my hair out

About 20 minutes in talks about Everleigh
Approx 28 minutes - the family channel

Pranks can be fun but Cole came out of that 🐻 suit looking a little too excited.

excitingprank.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Hoping to bring this thread back to life! Seems a while since the last post.
This is my first time posting here. I came across the Labrant Fam on YouTube and was drawn in because of Everleigh. I started noticing how much they were exploiting their children for views and the last straw for me was when they pranked Everleigh making her cry by telling her they were going to give Carl (their dog) away. I said something about it on Savs Instagram and got blocked immediately.
They became so annoying- umbearable to watch their fakeness on YouTube so I stopped watching.

Reactions: 6
Hoping to bring this thread back to life! Seems a while since the last post.
This is my first time posting here. I came across the Labrant Fam on YouTube and was drawn in because of Everleigh. I started noticing how much they were exploiting their children for views and the last straw for meas when they pranked Everleigh making her cry by telling her they were going to give Carl (their dog) away. I said something about it on Savs Instagram and got blocked immediately.
They became so annoying- umbearable to watch their fakeness on YouTube so I stopped watching.

Honestly so fake

Little Everleigh is so much happier with her biological dad it's really nice to see that she has normality there

I can't imagine being married to Cole.
Savs fake as anything too.
Look forward to then divorcing at some point. X

Reactions: 8
This family are the American equivalent of the SacconeJolys. Just having children for pure financial gain. It’s repulsive and quite frankly a form of abuse. I did follow them a little bit after Zealand was born just to check he was going to be ok but that was it. Horrible people who shouldn’t even be given a platform.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Cole a covid denier? I saw him posting a few weeks back saying does anyone know anyone that has actually had covid?

I also assume he was a massive trump fan 😂

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Cole a covid denier? I saw him posting a few weeks back saying does anyone know anyone that has actually had covid?

What a head. Who would try to deny something that has majorly impacted so many families. He should count his blessings he hasn’tencountered it.

Yes to both! He is a COVID denier and supports Trump. Savannah supports him too.

• Haha
They are white supremacist lite. All that fake tan, dyed blond hair (even Everley) and smirking perfect family bollocks.

Promoting unsafe sleeping again..

Do they read the reviews or the actual label of the product!? Everything is just about the money for them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Promoting unsafe sleeping again..

Do they read the reviews or the actual label of the product!? Everything is just about the money for them.
controversial opinion - we used a sleepyhead. My son couldn’t be swaddled and this helped a lot.

Definitely a controversial opinion, they can be a great help.
But with such a large following, they should be promoting the proper use of such products.
Haha, I rarely told anyone we had one as they are so controversial! We used it as it was recommended by someone in an NCT group; my son had a congenital heart issue and hip dysplasia, so swaddling was off the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 3