Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone felt bad for little Posie in Cole's story?? i don't know why they had to film it and post a story on it... POOR BABY😥😥

Reactions: 5
Did anyone felt bad for little Posie in Cole's story?? i don't know why they had to film it and post a story on it... POOR BABY😥😥
Yes totally inappropriate but hey thats what makes the money for these two. I’m not one to judge parenting but I honestly don’t see the point in giving any child under 2 time out. And Cole is so immature but then I guess he’s only 23. I don’t know many 23 year old lads that would want to be bringing up 3 children to say the least.

Reactions: 5
It’s totally normal for siblings to act out when there is a new baby as well, they aren’t centre of attention anymore 🙄 . Poor Posie needs supporting rather than made to feel worse

Reactions: 7
Why put an unfortunate little girl against a wall as if she had been punished. A child under the age of 2 doesn’t understand why he has to stand there anyway. And this is not a good form of education at all.

Reactions: 7
Was just gonna say at the risk of being all mumsnet - watching that kid in bits trying to comfort herself looking at the wall is hideous! I don’t agree with time out for anyone tbh but let alone a child who is still a baby and like others have said, likely acting out because there’s a new baby that everyone is preoccupied with. Hideous irresponsible parenting

Reactions: 12
if they are doing this to one year old posie....umm...i cant even imagine it with everleigh ...(off camera)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why put an unfortunate little girl against a wall as if she had been punished. A child under the age of 2 doesn’t understand why he has to stand there anyway. And this is not a good form of education at all.
Sounds a lot like the horrible "childcare" advice you find in conservative Christian literature tbh. Some of it is downright abusive.

Reactions: 2
I saw where she has mastitis.

Yes, I was looking for it now, breast inflammation. Or mastitis. If I set the caption to Hungarian text, then e.g. He wrote it for pneumonia.

I just think starting out with this baby and the whole family at this viral time ... well, I don't know.
This stupid Covid virus is once again stored around the world. Couldn't they just sit at home?
And it turned out, what caused poor Zealand to have high bilirubin levels? or is there still no info on it? And yet they went by plane.
Congratulations! 0 from parenting! XD

The mask, if you don't cover your nose, you gave the tit a slap in the face! Not worth anything.

116442300_3447472631930727_6206004222517728399_o.jpg

letöltés.jpg

Last edited:
Not watched their new video so sorry if I got the wrong idea, you know what their clickbait titles are like BUT........ swapping houses for 24 hours. SWAPPING HOUSES. Doesn’t matter if the other family are there are not, they’d still be living in someone else’s house using their things.

Meanwhile where in Scotland we’ve just been banned from visiting other peoples houses for the second time this year. bleeping idiots honestly.

Reactions: 6
New video where cole nags and nags at Savannah to say they will try for another baby at thanksgiving while she holds her newborn in her arms. She sorta gives in after about 10 minutes of nagging and then he goes GOTCHA at the 'prank'. Seemed more like an exercise of his control over his brood mare. Felt really sorry for her. Such a bizarre video.

Reactions: 4
New video where cole nags and nags at Savannah to say they will try for another baby at thanksgiving while she holds her newborn in her arms. She sorta gives in after about 10 minutes of nagging and then he goes GOTCHA at the 'prank'. Seemed more like an exercise of his control over his brood mare. Felt really sorry for her. Such a bizarre video.
Agreed, made me feel really uncomfortable to watch and I thought it showed Savannah quite vulnerable.

Noticed on IG hardly any Ev shown anymore (wondering if she’s asked not to be) it’s all about the younger two.

Agreed, made me feel really uncomfortable to watch and I thought it showed Savannah quite vulnerable.

Noticed on IG hardly any Ev shown anymore (wondering if she’s asked not to be) it’s all about the younger two.
I think they said she is gone from home from early morning to bedtime at least 4 days a week for school and dance

So I've noticed this more time than I care to count but the separation with Sheri and Ken constantly pics of only 1 parent with 1 or 2 kids neither of them take pics together or in each others post, dont wear wedding ring and married is not mentions in their instagram portion of saying something about themselves but it says they are both Parents of 6 grandparents to 3. I wonder how long they've been separated? And if her non Christian views were part of the separation?

They are defo trump supporters (not sure if this has been confirmed?) loads of Biden supporting influencers and youtubers have made it so clear their happy Biden won but sav and Cole haven’t posted anything other than this which just screams Trump supporter.
914DF5C1-8F07-41C0-A3B1-D32CDECAE39C.png

They are defo trump supporters (not sure if this has been confirmed?) loads of Biden supporting influencers and youtubers have made it so clear their happy Biden won but sav and Cole haven’t posted anything other than this which just screams Trump supporter.
So I've noticed this more time than I care to count but the separation with Sheri and Ken constantly pics of only 1 parent with 1 or 2 kids neither of them take pics together or in each others post, dont wear wedding ring and married is not mentions in their instagram portion of saying something about themselves but it says they are both Parents of 6 grandparents to 3. I wonder how long they've been separated? And if her non Christian views were part of the separation?
This was is may. No mention of wife in that post or hashtags!
13EC8FB4-542F-4CCD-93E3-716DB9C60711.png

They are 100% Trump supporters. Cole posted on Twitter in support of Trump during the last election. It has a lot to do with them being aggressively pro-life (and lacking in brain cells). Cole really likes the sound of his own voice so I'm surprised he's toned it down tbh. Maybe he's realised he needs to be neutral to make money.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They are defo trump supporters (not sure if this has been confirmed?) loads of Biden supporting influencers and youtubers have made it so clear their happy Biden won but sav and Cole haven’t posted anything other than this which just screams Trump supporter. View attachment 303258
I really hate this mentality of 'you can love and support everyone' when its coming from people in positions of privilege, who wouldn't of been that effected by Trump's policies and general comments anyway. Its just so tone deaf. Katy Perry tweeted something similar. 🙄

Reactions: 10