Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Cole’s insta video “keeping the romance alive in icu” Savannah looks so pissed off at him (don’t blame her) so inappropriate and immature
I have never disliked Cole more than in that video. As much as I hate Cole, that's saying a lot.

Reactions: 8
He does, even with the filters over the top he still looks very yellow. I hope they figure out the cause of his jaundice soon
It can take a while for them to regain the healthy pink colour. Jaundice is so common in newborns, hopefully his will clear right up and he can go home

Reactions: 3
Poor wee baby, he seems to be quite sick. Savannah said a few days ago that they were looking at genetic testing to find out the cause, seems serious.

... or proof that’s she a little girl that spends a lot of time outside and in a pool 🙄
Pool clorine is not like bleach, after time it turns your hair green if not properly washed, I'm not sure if she bleaches her hair. But she definitely keeps it lightened I'm just hoping it's not gonna ruin it later

I feel like they are over dramatising his stay for the views.

Cole is so unattractive. His personality is awful I wonder what Sav sees in him?

Was she a Christian when they met? Or did she become one when she met him?

• Angry
Pool clorine is not like bleach, after time it turns your hair green if not properly washed, I'm not sure if she bleaches her hair. But she definitely keeps it lightened I'm just hoping it's not gonna ruin it later
I’m not sure why you would talk down to someone like that to explain pool chemicals? Especially when you are completely wrong and it is copper not chlorine that causes hair to turn green. chlorine is a bleach and does lighten hair and swimsuits even 😂
I see it with my own eyes with my kids and my sister every summer. ;)

Reactions: 1
I feel like they are over dramatising his stay for the views.

Cole is so unattractive. His personality is awful I wonder what Sav sees in him?

Was she a Christian when they met? Or did she become one when she met him?
Definitely 100% overdramatising this

Reactions: 5
I do not know have been investigated conflicts of interest.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST To the extent that jaundice occurs in the first hours and first days of life, it is most often a blood type conflict between the child and the mother. Antibodies against fetal red blood cells are formed and therefore disintegrate rapidly. In this case, due to the rapid disintegration of red blood cells, bilirubin levels rise very rapidly and reach high levels. In case of severe jaundice, in case of very high bilrubin concentration, blood exchange should be performed due to the nervous system damaging effect of bilirubin. In this case, at the age of a few hours or a few days, we exchange the baby's blood through the umbilical cord.

Reactions: 2
Savannah referenced checks that were done early on for compatability with her breast milk so I would think they have exhausted all the basic testing. If they are overplaying this then I am firstly happy he is ok and then I am done with them as I worry about this little baby, he has been in my prayers. So if he is going to be ok yay and then bye bye pieces of poo parents who would manipulate an audience for financial gain knowing that most people have compassion and caring for innocent little newborns. Ooohhh I'm riled at the thought!!! Maybe it's the wine. There are genetic conditions associated with jaundice and they do not end well, it involves the child passing away in infancy so I really hope it is not this.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad saying this but something is so off about Savannah to me. I am an emotional person so I’d be crying without a doubt but she just seems so emotionless? When she was bringing Zealand home and was standing at the door it was as if she was forcing her eyes to water so it looked like she was crying.

Reactions: 10
She is very robotic. I do think she adores that little boy, the girls not so much 😂

• Haha
Yes I think she’s a very cold person, and doesn’t come across well as a result.

she does come across more sincere than Cole though.

Do I just think early on this baby exchange?
Hey. There is still a virus. And it still looks yellow. However, I will not take an x-week-old baby to anyone like this. Especially since we know Zealand is not completely healthy.

Here, I think it was quite an irresponsible move from them, and neglected, people needed a video.
Money is talking about affairs .. irresponsible parents.

Do I just think early on this baby exchange?
Hey. There is still a virus. And it still looks yellow. However, I will not take an x-week-old baby to anyone like this. Especially since we know Zealand is not completely healthy.

Here, I think it was quite an irresponsible move from them, and neglected, people needed a video.
Money is talking about affairs .. irresponsible parents.
I thought exactly the same. They still don’t even know what’s wrong with him. I was beginning to feel a little bit of empathy towards them until that video. They really are just so exploitive of their children.

• Sad
They’re bleeping tubes. I cannot believe their baby has just came home from ICU and they cannot put their camera down for 2 seconds and just enjoy this time. It’s not as if they seem strapped for cash so don’t really need to do these pointless videos. They’re a different breed. I know this is Savannah’s 3rd baby but for god sake just relax and enjoy your time with your new born. So irresponsible having friends round at their house during a global pandemic never mind having a baby who was ill for some time. Used to watch cos I enjoyed seeing the kids cos they were funny and cute (when not forced into stupid videos) but I am unsubscribing from them now. Totally lost the last little bit of respect I had for them.
They’re a twisted, greedy, child exploiting family.

Reactions: 11
So Cole posted an insta story about child sex trafficking / abuse..... and 2 slides later posted a link to his newborn son’s insta account?!?!?!?!? Is this family for real?????!? Can they not see the irony?!? Mad

Reactions: 16