Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my baby was in the nicu I couldn’t imagine picking up a camera and vlogging it cole and savannah are going through a stressful and very emotional time why can’t they just take some time off from vlogging it’s not like they need the money

I don't think Zealand is that bad honestly. Posie, now that is just plain awful!
You can’t be serious?? Although Posie is a bad name at least it has meaning and is an actual name whereas Zealand has no meaning to them and they just made it up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Posie is on my baby name list. It's no different from like poppy, lily or daisy.

But what is Zealand?! They could have had Zane or Zebadiah or Zachary that's what people seemed to think. I wonder if they will go into a whole story about how they came up with the name. Americans do go for some odd name choices.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Zealand is that bad honestly. Posie, now that is just plain awful!
To be honest I agree with you, Zealand isnt the worst name they could of chose and its only like people calling their child 'India' or 'London'

Reactions: 6
You can’t be serious?? Although Posie is a bad name at least it has meaning and is an actual name whereas Zealand has no meaning to them and they just made it up 🤷‍♀️
Yes. I don't like Posie at all. It might be cute for a baby, but I can't see an adult named Posie. Zealand is a real name, it has a meaning and origin. Funny that babynames dot com doesn't even have Posie (Pozy they do have), but does have Zealand.

Reactions: 5
what is it with their poor name choices. Everly is cool but Everleigh??? And Posie as in Rosie Posie, she isn't going to stay a baby forever. Zealand is an interesting one... they're trying to be unique I see. At least it's not something like Zipper or Zebra. Idek... i googled "things beginning with the letter Z" and those two made it on the list, i wouldn't be surprised if they're actual names. I remember a YouTube couple named their daughter Snow, weird but OK.

Reactions: 3
Can someone please post screenshots of what was posted exposing the name on Reddit?? I can’t get on the page but i really want to see!!!

Can someone please post screenshots of what was posted exposing the name on Reddit?? I can’t get on the page but i really want to see!!!
Basically Sheri made an account on Reddit and was harassing people on Reddit then Sheri said something I can’t remember it exactly I think she said “why do you want to know Zealand’s name so bad” she probably posted her comment before she re-read it

Reactions: 2
I am praying for that little boy no matter what name they gave him or how annoying his parents are sometimes.

I hope everyone does the same.

Reactions: 7
I am praying for that little boy no matter what name they gave him or how annoying his parents are sometimes.

I hope everyone does the same.
i hope he is fine too...he is such an innocent boy...we don't need to hate their children...the parents are pretty annoying.. one video of theirs everliegh came back home from school and cole was holding a camera in her face and ev was yelling
"WHY ARE YOU VLOGING ?"
we can clearly see that she is very annoyed....
poor children....

Reactions: 7
That baby is so cute!!!! I am definitely praying for him, checking Instagram every few hours for updates like a nosey old nit.

Reactions: 6
It’s getting very obvious that they bleach Everleigh’s hair look at her roots there light brown like Savannah’s natural hair colour her hair is dyed platinum blonde they should make it look realistic at least
... or proof that’s she a little girl that spends a lot of time outside and in a pool 🙄

Reactions: 16
I found this a while ago on savannahs
61A40ECA-144B-43BE-978A-8DCB0F41EF0D.png
and forgot to post it here. I’ve just gone back to look and surprise surprise she’s deleted this.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen Cole’s insta video “keeping the romance alive in icu” Savannah looks so pissed off at him (don’t blame her) so inappropriate and immature

Reactions: 10
Just seen Cole’s insta video “keeping the romance alive in icu” Savannah looks so pissed off at him (don’t blame her) so inappropriate and immature
I’m an ICU nurse and trust me there’s no romance, ever. I can not STAND patients and patients families vlogging, I am forever telling people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They haven’t updated on the baby yet? I’m hoping now he’s out of the phototherapy room he might be improving?

Reactions: 2
They haven’t updated on the baby yet? I’m hoping now he’s out of the phototherapy room he might be improving?
I think he went out then his stats went down again, he’s still in icu.

Personally I think they should put down the camera and focus on family, and just take a break.

Reactions: 4