Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww the poor little baby!! Yeah I hope so much that they take a recording break, a picture update here and there should quell the rabid fans who are probably ringing the hospital for hourly updates.

Reactions: 1
He’s so like savannah right now he’s much more like savannah than Everleigh babies change so much though so who knows but posie has always been the double of Cole
I think he’s going to look like Savannah because a lot of first sons look like their Mums.

If any one is curious of the name idk if I'm seeing the right line on the paper work, but it the latest ICU Vlog posted yesterday Cole is showing the beginning of the vlog of Z on the scale at the pediatric office, the nurse weighs baby and has paperwork in her arm, if u pass it and try to Zoom in u can see where its Z paper work where it says name ______ with LaBrant on half the line and looks like a smaller name next to it? Not sure if its Cole or not but js...

If any one is curious of the name idk if I'm seeing the right line on the paper work, but it the latest ICU Vlog posted yesterday Cole is showing the beginning of the vlog of Z on the scale at the pediatric office, the nurse weighs baby and has paperwork in her arm, if u pass it and try to Zoom in u can see where its Z paper work where it says name ______ with LaBrant on half the line and looks like a smaller name next to it? Not sure if its Cole or not but js...
What name did it say?

I think it’s going to be a while before they get a chance to make a name reveal video since baby z is in hospital, he’s a week old now and still no name reveal, I don’t know why they don’t just announce his name instead of referring to him as baby Z is just stupid especially since he’s sick in savannah’s Instagram post her saying “baby z is sick” like just say your child’s name and stop dragging it out to profit of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It appears to be Posie's paperwork
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

only this baby seems too quiet to me Z? I mean, we heard him cry 1x, but that was weird, too. A little curiosity. Prolonged jaundice in suckling babies is sometimes caused by breast milk, which may contain an ingredient that delays the breakdown of bile dye. In this case, instead of breastfeeding for a few days, the doctor may prescribe formula or donor breastfeeding, and then return to breastfeeding. I don’t know what was in the syringe, but hopefully not breast milk.

only this baby seems too quiet to me Z? I mean, we heard him cry 1x, but that was weird, too. A little curiosity. Prolonged jaundice in suckling babies is sometimes caused by breast milk, which may contain an ingredient that delays the breakdown of bile dye. In this case, instead of breastfeeding for a few days, the doctor may prescribe formula or donor breastfeeding, and then return to breastfeeding. I don’t know what was in the syringe, but hopefully not breast milk.
This is untrue, breastfeeding on demand significantly helps jaundice babies and is strongly recommended when babies are suffering with bilirubin levels. If baby is not getting enough milk, it can make them more susceptible to jaundice but breast milk does not cause jaundice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What name did it say?

I think it’s going to be a while before they get a chance to make a name reveal video since baby z is in hospital, he’s a week old now and still no name reveal, I don’t know why they don’t just announce his name instead of referring to him as baby Z is just stupid especially since he’s sick in savannah’s Instagram post her saying “baby z is sick” like just say your child’s name and stop dragging it out to profit of it
Because they will get 8 millions more views for each video as they drag us along to find out what it is.

Just watched their last video. Gosh I hope that baby is ok. I don’t know much about jaundice but I hope he makes a full recovery. Must be so worrying for them.

Reactions: 2
Just watched their last video. Gosh I hope that baby is ok. I don’t know much about jaundice but I hope he makes a full recovery. Must be so worrying for them.
I think the baby’s fine. Reckon they want extra attention by broadcasting about it constantly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
most babies have jaundice when they’re born so the baby should be safe if that’s all it is (if it’s not too severe). Some just need to go in an incubator for a while before they can be sent home. They said they’re doing extra checks for the baby so hopefully everything is good with the baby. Sometimes I think they don’t realise how lucky they actually are, for example, when savannah had gestational diabetes when pregnant with posie I was kinda glad (not in a horrible way)... I’ve been type 1 diabetic since I was 18 months old and for the past 25 years I’ve been doing over 10 needles a day, it can sometimes go up to 20. it’s not as simple as eating what you want and taking medication for it it’s constantly checking you’re the healthiest you can be, if you don’t look after yourself you can lose your eyesight or have your leg/foot amputated and my pregnancy was high risk the whole way through. I think savannah was shocked but in reality she had it easy. Some people aren’t grateful for how healthy and easy their lives are until something bad happens or someone in the family gets ill. Hopefully this thing with the new baby will give them a wake up call, they need it. I still wish the baby a full recovery with no life threatening or long term illnesses. 🤞

Reactions: 5
I've never been on this thread but uh hi, the babies going to be bullied his whole life cause his name is Zealand.

I guess time for prayers for this poor kid will be bullied every single day at school

Savannah seem genuinely worried about Zealand (still can’t believe that’s his name) which is good to see maybe they’ll be more humbled and savannah will be a nicer person after this

Last edited:
Reactions: 3