Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said from the start it will be "Zebedee" and "Zeb" for short! Still stand by it heheh!
I think it’s definitely going to be something with the “ee” sound at the end. I’d almost go for Zachary or something. But that’s just cause the siblings names have that sound at the end

On Reddit Sheri leaked that it was Zealand but she could of purposely leaked a fake name to make all the hater’s look stupid but there’s hundreds of Zealand labrant fan pages already

On Reddit Sheri leaked that it was Zealand but she could of purposely leaked a fake name to make all the hater’s look stupid but there’s hundreds of Zealand labrant fan pages already
Sorry, but who in their right mind creates a fan page for a newborn baby??

Reactions: 5
Ezekiel

I don't get this family at all!
I followed sav before she met Cole and I found her pictures so peculiar. Always set up, always with a pro photographer, always perfect clothes and hair for her and the kid.

Then she meets Cole (is anyone going to let him know he's gay?!) and he just adds to it.

Can't they have Any family moments that are real and in the moment and not filmed..how can you be yourself on camera?!

On a separate note, I feel sorry for Everleigh. Every moment if her life is staged yet they only record the money shots sdo as dfoon as she sees that phone, she knows there's big news

Is Zeke from the Bible?

Is Zeke from the Bible?

I think Zachary is the name that sounds the nicest out of all boys Z names, it would be silly to name your child Zealand.

Reactions: 4
It's scary how calm Savannah is giving birth. Twice now she has been like Yoda on camera. I've had 2 children and the noises just happen! I was also unwell after baby 2 and had to spend 18 hours in recovery in the delivery unit and boy did I hear some screaming. It was like your instinct is to call the police when you hear that noise. Its scary that she is so composed and perfect. Her hair is always perfect, her make up, her clothes. Picture perfect and terrifying. She had life in her eyes with Tommy in that photo and not trying to be this lifeless creation.

Reactions: 7
It's scary how calm Savannah is giving birth. Twice now she has been like Yoda on camera. I've had 2 children and the noises just happen! I was also unwell after baby 2 and had to spend 18 hours in recovery in the delivery unit and boy did I hear some screaming. It was like your instinct is to call the police when you hear that noise. Its scary that she is so composed and perfect. Her hair is always perfect, her make up, her clothes. Picture perfect and terrifying. She had life in her eyes with Tommy in that photo and not trying to be this lifeless creation.
Savannah was screaming cole said it in birth vlog part 2 their audience is children so Savannah’s not going to be screaming on camera frightening the kids who watch them

Zachariah?
That’s what I thought his name was going to be because it’s religious and can be shortened to Zac

I think the name reveal will be on Wednesday because their uploading every second day so on Monday will be family meets baby z and name reveal Wednesday

Don’t like them but that baby is beautiful, everleigh and posie meeting him was sweet but just a shame everything has to be on camera and not private

Reactions: 1
She had an epidural each time- I had one too and I was just the same as she is giving birth - (silent and calm that is, not picture perfect hair lolololol I looked half dead)

Reactions: 2
She had an epidural each time- I had one too and I was just the same as she is giving birth - (silent and calm that is, not picture perfect hair lolololol I looked half dead)
Yeah they said she was ten cm and she got an epidural.. I thought you couldn't get one that much dilated

(
And same! I woke up early at hospital on the day they were breaking my waters.. I took a pic of my hair and face looking lovely pre labour but it didn't last 😂 I looked tit by 4.10pm when he was born

I don’t like that they always look too perfect. there is never a mess in the house, everything has a place. In contrast, with the twins. Taytum and Oakley. You don't just see the perfect things there. They are much more real. You see them upset, quarreling, crying, laughing. In their house, you see that they really have kids who do unpack, play, scream.

S persze baby Z nevét még mindig nem tudjuk. 😆

I see baby Z is in ICU, hope they do the right thing and put the camera down and focus as a family

• Sad
Reactions: 5
FDBD245D-255B-4BD7-B973-63833A434355.jpeg

Who does everyone think he looks like? I’m thinking more Savannah, he looks different to what Posie looked like as a new born and she’s image of Cole.

Reactions: 2