Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Endless plugs poor acting lie after lie a brother dripping in foxfam clothing. This was filmed in February. Everyone who was to be part of the show had to isolate for it so they can’t just barge into a shop! And what with Nikki did she get that foxfam hoodie for her role in this show. She done a tour of Scotland one minute Nikki is in Dumfries next she is in Glasgow then they find her at Loch Lomond. Well all I can say is FREE NIKKI the fox fam bait. Used and abused for their gain.

Reactions: 8
Ughh people on their live now saying "oh I was sobbing for you" "Cole I just wanted to hug you"

Reactions: 5
Oh no way 🤣🤣🤣 that is a belter 🤣🤣🤣. I never seen but I think I wanna now
Aw you missed the whole fake cry her brother doing a phill Mitchell waering a foxfam top and the cat fish lady was a moderator for there tiktok 🤣🤣 and she wore a cole and abbie hoddie and then abbie trying to be mad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw you missed the whole fake cry her brother doing a phill Mitchell waering a foxfam top and the cat fish lady was a moderator for there tiktok 🤣🤣 and she wore a cole and abbie hoddie and then abbie trying to be mad 🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully some nice person has screen recorded it and will put it on youtube or somewhere 🤓🤓🤓

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember the Amazon wish list they had on their TikTok? Not complaining then when they got gifts. Hope Nikki was happy with her payment of a fox fam hoodie and a battered Mars bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was scrolling on Tiktok and heard a bit of hoddit n doddits live. Abbie stating she thought it was the best catfish yet? And people had to stop blaming the presenters. Caroline Flack too was brought up. Time for damage control me thinks. I hope those kids dont get bullied because of this 💩

Anyone remember the Amazon wish list they had on their TikTok? Not complaining then when they got gifts. Hope Nikki was happy with her payment of a fox fam hoodie and a battered Mars bar.
Is that not when Rosie Bush &Co went in on them? Then surprise surprise they all had 1 eventually. Personally I find it beggy.

Was scrolling on Tiktok and heard a bit of hoddit n doddits live. Abbie stating she thought it was the best catfish yet? And people had to stop blaming the presenters. Caroline Flack too was brought up. Time for damage control me thinks. I hope those kids dont get bullied because of this 💩

Is that not when Rosie Bush &Co went in on them? Then surprise surprise they all had 1 eventually. Personally I find it beggy.
They are angry as hell on that live tonight trying their best not to show it but they are.

Reactions: 2
They must know they were embarrassing. Tonight I'm embarrassed to be scottish, and Iam for them though it's all their own fault

Where’s Nikki?? Maybe she’s at the shop? What a line! Your in Glasgow the shop is Dumfries surely not! Yep Nikki turned up in bloody Loch Lomond. Nikki on tour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes i do as they put that up was that for the Christmas thing they did but her kids got sone of the stuff for there birthday and xmas

• Wow
@foxfamscam i hope so aswel. Hope few of them actually see all the shite and lies they come out with I seen a few comments last night saying how they felt so sorry for cole the acting was terrible. To me it was all a fix she was soo happy to talk about the woman i forgotten her name then at the meet up she trying so hard be mad at her but you could see them trying to laugh

@foxfamscam i hope so aswel. Hope few of them actually see all the shite and lies they come out with I seen a few comments last night saying how they felt so sorry for cole the acting was terrible. To me it was all a fix she was soo happy to talk about the woman i forgotten her name then at the meet up she trying so hard be mad at her but you could see them trying to laugh
Agree 100%. Nicole said on their live last night which was also some fine comedy. MTV contacted them to do the show. Cue and poor story and bad acting. She also said it took a very long time to talk to her brother again. Love it was only filmed in February had longer colds than the time you have not spoken to your brother. 🤣 Abbie should really keep that on a lead because she is great for business in my eyes. Still can’t stop laughing at the brother dropping in fox fam merch and the endless plugs. Like an episode of phoenix nights. 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.