Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tiredgranny72 yeah probably the sympathy that they have that many followers bet half of them have the same opinions as us i couldn't ve one of these people who think the sun shines out there backsides coz they talk utter crap.

@foxfamscam omg yes !!!! Your right that is definitely her handwriting yeah the love heart was for cole im possitve it had something to do with the time cole wasn't feeling great or it was to do with the whole treasure hunt she did for her near xmas or her birthday

Reactions: 2
Well it has taken me a bit of hunting but here is the note they say was sent to them along with some examples of Abbies handwriting. Notice the position of the dot on the i in will also notice the style of the L. This is so them dirty little scammers. And sure I have seen them putting that love heart and kiss on things also.
Wow! How stupid are they🙈

Reactions: 3
Depends on who the scriptwriter was that day 🤣🤣🤣. Are they from big families? Or pampered little spoilt princesses

• Haha
5 minutes in and the fake ‘our relationship is falling apart’ is pissing me right off

The brother has a foxfam logo on his T-shirt.

He can’t hate it all that much.

Lie after lie.

Reactions: 7
All struggling to keep a straight face. Set up and split the money 4 ways... Grand for Nicky a grand for Ben and 2 to the pair of bumpers.

Reactions: 4
That is some horrific acting from Abbie, Cole and Nikki
Am pissing here what a pair of twats it’s actually embarrassing knowing I’m from same town...acting skills needed infact so does Cole’s dancing and abbies singing😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did any else think that tv show was a joke
1. The brother has foxfam top
2.catfish has cole and abbie hoodie on

My opinion they were only contacted by 1 moderator out of 10

Does any one else want to know how much she was getting paid to be there catfish but ill say this the fake cry im buzzing to hear everyone elses opinion Ive never seen so much stupidity from the phill Mitchell bursting through the door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did any else think that tv show was a joke
1. The brother has foxfam top
2.catfish has cole and abbie hoodie on

My opinion they were only contacted by 1 moderator out of 10

Does any one else want to know how much she was getting paid to be there catfish but ill say this the fake cry im buzzing to hear everyone elses opinion Ive never seen so much stupidity from the phill Mitchell bursting through the door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know! 😂😂and her shouting outside and then A😂 Phil bursts in as u said and then u get Shirley😂 aka Abbie being her big saviour and talking complete crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still waiting to see a "sinister" gift...
There was no mention or was shown the hoodie she sent either

They say they help people well i think they have to laugh at them there performance was a solid 10 trying not to cry and abbie trying to be mad god she was more mad that her window got put in aw sorry the window they smashed 🤣🤣🤣 haha mean this performance needs a tv choice award and maybe a gold medal and a box of tissues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.