Cole and Abbie #8 ignoring facts, they know best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They baby's here they haven't a clue
Baby wearing heavy shoes
That seems to be a status thing
Abbie has 2 kids before and still doesn't know
Can't hold baby properly

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
Yeah and the fact abbie has had 2 kids before and not stepping in and showing her. It's as if he's a 1st child for them both. That's what I'm getting from them
I wonder if Abbie was this way with her first 2 though? I’m sure I read somewhere that the kids dad did most of the work due to her post natal depression? Maybe she literally is clueless
Hudson is looking a bit better lately wouldn’t you say, a bit more alert and without his tongue hanging out. Maybe he’s ok?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Abbie was this way with her first 2 though? I’m sure I read somewhere that the kids dad did most of the work due to her post natal depression? Maybe she literally is clueless
Hudson is looking a bit better lately wouldn’t you say, a bit more alert and without his tongue hanging out. Maybe he’s ok?
He's a wee cutie and I think maybe just been a lazy baby. One of mine was an extremely lazy baby. Slept constantly. Woke for feeding and went straight back to sleep. Sometimes I had to wake him. Only lasted a couple weeks though when he started noticing things and making milestones he became really alert. And to be honest he's a terrible sleeper now 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's a wee cutie and I think maybe just been a lazy baby. One of mine was an extremely lazy baby. Slept constantly. Woke for feeding and went straight back to sleep. Sometimes I had to wake him. Only lasted a couple weeks though when he started noticing things and making milestones he became really alert. And to be honest he's a terrible sleeper now 🤷‍♀️.
All I know is, from my personal experience, all babies cry, they’re supposed to.
The only baby I’ve ever had in my groups who didn’t cry, ever, had a congenital birth defect.
Not quite cerebral palsy, but similar.

Both my babies cried, right from the get go.
Hardly ever slept through the night, and this seemed to be standard across the board with all the other mums I knew.
I have to shoehorn my son out of bed nowadays, but he is 16! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All mine cried my youngest constantly and even as an adult they still do 😂😂😂. It's how they communicate their needs. I think he does cry they just are trying to portray the perfect family all the need us a white picket fence and a Disney house. Abbie dressed as Mary Poppins and Cole can be the chimney sweep 😂😂😂.
Thing is there is no such thing as perfect. Partners get on each others nerves sometimes. There's arguments even within perfect marriages. They aren't trying to show real life. They are showing what they think is a perfect life. And by doing this they are confusing their followers especially the young ones into thinking there's something wrong in their lifes. And that's wrong. If you want to be an influencer then show the hard with the good. That's the only 1 I would follow to be honest. Real raw emotions help others not fairytale existences

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All mine cried my youngest constantly and even as an adult they still do 😂😂😂. It's how they communicate their needs. I think he does cry they just are trying to portray the perfect family all the need us a white picket fence and a Disney house. Abbie dressed as Mary Poppins and Cole can be the chimney sweep 😂😂😂.
Thing is there is no such thing as perfect. Partners get on each others nerves sometimes. There's arguments even within perfect marriages. They aren't trying to show real life. They are showing what they think is a perfect life. And by doing this they are confusing their followers especially the young ones into thinking there's something wrong in their lifes. And that's wrong. If you want to be an influencer then show the hard with the good. That's the only 1 I would follow to be honest. Real raw emotions help others not fairytale existences
Absolutely yes.
The crux of it is, because they’re trying to portray a perfect life, it’s actually doing more damage than good. It’s a falseness.

I expect they’re trying desperately hard to show the world that living an openly gay life (if you are gay) and following your heart is the way forward, to try to encourage people to follow their heart.
I do agree wholeheartedly with this concept, be true to yourself, be honest, and do what feels right for you, HOWEVER, always being happy and thoroughly loved up, is just not real life.
No one is happy 24/7, no one.
They will never show all aspects of their relationship, they’ll only ever show the deliriously happy loved up, skipping through fields hand in hand side, as they will see anything but portraying perfection as a personal failure.

They want and positively NEED the whole world to see nothing but relationship perfection, especially Abbie, she left the kids dad to be with Nicole, splitting a family apart, so for her, it HAS to succeed, no matter what.

Nicole on the other hand, clearly has a massive chip on her shoulder regards her sexuality, she’s offended very easily about anything she perceives (rightly or wrongly) as a dig at her gender or sexuality or life choices.
She’s very bitter, and I imagine very tiring to live with as everything is a battle to her.
It’s just all so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Myself and my husband have a great marriage we have great banter and both think we are hilarious (im defo funnier than him) 🤣 but by duck does he do my tits in at times and I imagine throttling him more than is normal 🤣 so all this happy family stuff with them is bullshit. My oldest was a whinging little tit wen she was wee and still is now 🤣my youngest was a good baby and still is good barely any back chat and does what he's told but are we are a perfect family? Are we duck. We argue we fall out. All these "influencers" should be showing their real lives not the pretend perfect then maybe they wouldn't have a thread on here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread!
I am surprised they haven’t written a book about parenting.🤣
I’m sure it’s in the pipeline.

Thanks @Tiredgranny72 ❤

Does anyone seen the video on tiktok what i wanted and what they bought from wish 🤣🤣

Evan the pet detective cant but this crap from wish 🤣🤣
God she looks terrible.
I’ve no idea what Abbie sees in her, seriously.
If Abbie was a seasoned lesbian, and had had a few female partners, she wouldn’t look twice at Nicole.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks @Tiredgranny72 for the new thread. Time to catch up on dumb an dumber

These comparisons are the only thing rat boy looks like not her wife’s children.
she actually went out the house like that! Did she get ready in the dark?

Someone has also been follower shopping!

There follower total over the last year makes very interesting reading. June 21 - July 21 increased 400k followers every month since there has been an increase of 100k or 200k followers. How desperate can you get.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks @Tiredgranny72 for the new thread. Time to catch up on dumb an dumber

These comparisons are the only thing rat boy looks like not her wife’s children.
she actually went out the house like that! Did she get ready in the dark?

Someone has also been follower shopping!

There follower total over the last year makes very interesting reading. June 21 - July 21 increased 400k followers every month since there has been an increase of 100k or 200k followers. How desperate can you get.
Don’t you think Nicole is incredible, that she managed to recover from glandular fever and tonsillitis in a matter of a few days?
She’s amazing isn’t she

Don’t you think Nicole is incredible, that she managed to recover from glandular fever and tonsillitis in a matter of a few days?
She’s amazing isn’t she
Bloody hell I forgot all about that one! She is just a Miracle human! We need to get this rat in a lab think of what else she could cure in a few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.