Cold Feet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched and couldn't find a thread on this, so ahead of its return tomorrow I thought I'd start one!

Who's a fan?
Where do we think the series will go?
What do we think of Adam and Karen - I can't get on board with it.

Reactions: 1
I love Cold Feet so glad its back. Jenny's breast cancer will be interesting to see how the story develops this series. Yep not a fan of Adam and Karen they don't go together IMO.

I love Cold Feet so glad its back. Jenny's breast cancer will be interesting to see how the story develops this series. Yep not a fan of Adam and Karen they don't go together IMO.
This series starts after her treatment and from the promos, I haven't seen her look any different to last series so hopefully she's ok.

I'm pleased it's not just me who finds Adam and Karen unbelievable. They're just using each other to recreate a part of Rachel I think. The sooner they split, the better.

Adam and Karen, no no no no no!!
Why would they put those 2 together? Just no! Lol

I still watch it but I just think it's a bit lame these days. The original ones were brilliant but it's so obvious and over-acted now. I don't mind Karen and Adam - I'd rather they were together than he was with that awful woman from the last series (or maybe it was the series before? The woman who lived in the opposite apartment).

Reactions: 2
I still watch it but I just think it's a bit lame these days. The original ones were brilliant but it's so obvious and over-acted now. I don't mind Karen and Adam - I'd rather they were together than he was with that awful woman from the last series (or maybe it was the series before? The woman who lived in the opposite apartment).
Yes, she was annoying, she was in that World War 2 series - Home Fires. Leanne Best.
I found this episode quite tedious.

Tina. I didn't like her at first but I really warmed to her.

I dread to think how many notches Adam has on his bedpost 😂

I’ve just caught up and thought it was absolutely tit! 😂 Won’t be watching any more 🤷🏼‍♀️

We’ve watched Cold Feet since the very beginning and I’ve always thought Adam was a head .

I cannot fathom why Karen would fall for him , he’s such a tit . I cringed at his actions all the way through the series, he’d have left his lonely , vulnerable son at home while he road-tripped with Karen and it took her to realise and tell him.

We’ve watched Cold Feet since the very beginning and I’ve always thought Adam was a head .

I cannot fathom why Karen would fall for him , he’s such a tit . I cringed at his actions all the way through the series, he’d have left his lonely , vulnerable son at home while he road-tripped with Karen and it took her to realise and tell him.
Yes!! I don't buy into Adam and Karen at all. They're just pinning after Rachel and don't realise it. It's like when a widow ends up with the brother/sister in law. It creeps me out

:giggle:He is isn't he? He's not so bad in the new series but in the old ones a complete prat. The episode when they went on his stag do Jesus Christ I thought it was never going to end talk about boring!