CocoChic - Stephanie Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find much about her online, but her channel has really blown up the last 12 months or so.

Anyway, anyone else watch her? I think I'm a bit in love with her, she's stunning, funny, humble, really REALLY good at make up, and she's not long since started vlogging.
Seems to work really hard, and as far as I'm aware is always straight forward with ads.

Reactions: 3
Can't find much about her online, but her channel has really blown up the last 12 months or so.

Anyway, anyone else watch her? I think I'm a bit in love with her, she's stunning, funny, humble, really REALLY good at make up, and she's not long since started vlogging.
Seems to work really hard, and as far as I'm aware is always straight forward with ads.
I dont watch her vlogs, but her testing videos are great! Usually i stop watching people after abit i get bored, but ive watched her for ages now over a year maybe

Reactions: 1
LOVE her! Love her videos and how real her tweets are!
Really feel for her with the passing of her mum. Must be such an incredibly hard thing to be going through

Reactions: 1
Steph is great, love how down to earth she is. Always watch her testing videos. Her decluttering videos kill me though. Especially when she tells a foundation she didn't like to eff off and she hardly gets rid of anything. Which is me. I have so much makeup and it takes a lot to bin stuff even when it is clearly expired 😂