Co-video, Co-Reading and other activities.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we all have Netflix? Can pick a movie on there? i player?
Something lighthearted or murder mystery seems popular?

If a few of us have children off school now would evening be better for a movie?
Is there a suggestion someone has been meaning to watch/would watch again? Put down an option each and see what we fancy?

I thought we were not supposed to be going to pubs-Boris, is that you? 😂
oops I had Netflix apparently mine has now expired as of today! Not something I can afford now 😞 seems silly but it’s one of the only things I was passing time with. I do have iPlayer though

Reactions: 1
Such a nice idea. We’ve all been enjoying the feeling of solidarity over here makes sense to do something like this together. I like the idea of using that new Netflix feature seeing as thats what it’s for...
Maybe a few who don’t have Netflix might be able to share an account if another user is feeling generous and trusting? Because I know some accounts you can have multiple viewers at once. Mine is the cheapest package and I don’t think I can but will double check. I appreciate it’s a bit of a risk- but there are ways to minimise it -could be smart to change password twice - once to something random not like any of your usual passwords to share with someone else and then change again when you’re done ?

Don’t know ‘Rita sue and bob too ‘so happy to give it a go...

Reactions: 1
Rita, Sue and Bob too is great film. I think a lot of people from across threads will have either watched/will rewatch or will want to.

Not sure if it is on Netflix.

Looks like that's the first movie for the movie club!

Should we have a thread and then open it at a certain time?

Can anyone suggest a good book that's popular enough to all get it easily? A mystery sounds like it would be popular

Looks like that's the first movie for the movie club!

Should we have a thread and then open it at a certain time?

Can anyone suggest a good book that's popular enough to all get it easily? A mystery sounds like it would be popular
Yes I think new thread then people wont get confused or miss it.