Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Bristol Rovers’ result was insane, if they’d have been playing anyone else but Scunthorpe you’d have been ok I think. Really pleased for Forest Green though, they’re my second club.
If we hadn't conceded we'd have been okay too. Just been a very tight and quite a poor league all season. Not a fan of the playoffs but what will be will be.

Reactions: 1
What’s harder to win cl or league (pl)?
having a debate with someone and I see on Twitter that it’s mixed on what people think.
Imo it’s harder to win a league, to be consistent over a long period of time but I also see the side that the cl is harder as one mistake, one bad game and some luck and your out.
They also say the cl is harder mentally but imo I definitely think a league is harder mentally as it’s harder to mentally be there for a long period of time rather than a few games 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What’s harder to win cl or league (pl)?
having a debate with someone and I see on Twitter that it’s mixed on what people think.
Imo it’s harder to win a league, to be consistent over a long period of time but I also see the side that the cl is harder as one mistake, one bad game and some luck and your out.
They also say the cl is harder mentally but imo I definitely think a league is harder mentally as it’s harder to mentally be there for a long period of time rather than a few games 🤷‍♀️
The Premier League for me, 100000%. 38 games for the PL vs 13 games for the Champions League.
Like you say the CL is a bit like one mistake and you’re out but one mistake in the Premier League when it’s as tight as it is equally as big. I’d say PL is mentally harder too for the same reasons as you.

Reactions: 7
The Premier League for me, 100000%. 38 games for the PL vs 13 games for the Champions League.
Like you say the CL is a bit like one mistake and you’re out but one mistake in the Premier League when it’s as tight as it is equally as big. I’d say PL is mentally harder too for the same reasons as you.
I’m glad you agree as the person I was debating with was laughing at me for thinking the pl is harder. One of their reasonings is that no team has more CLs than they do leagues, but imo that’s a stupid reason to say that cl is harder. Not every team competes in the cl every year, the league they do plus the other reasons it’s easier to lose cl but harder to win league imo.

Reactions: 2
PL is harder. CL is whoever is the best team on the day especially in the knock outs but PL is a marathon

Reactions: 3
Also given how perfect over the last few years clubs have needed to be to win! Like it’s near perfect

Reactions: 4
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.