Cloud Interiors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a little search on here and couldn't find a thread but getting so fed up of her constant adverts and swipe ups. I understand she's probably lacking work as interior designer but feel like a lot of her recommendations are becoming disingenuous through pure amount of them! Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: 2
I was surprised too that there wasn’t already a thread. I do (on the whole) like her style and find some of the panelling etc interesting but I think she’s seriously struggling for content right now. There is a lot of repetition, the same
Skin care and clothes (all Aff) are posted multiple times. Must be proving popular for her though!

All she posts now is constant adverts and affiliated links. Bore off 😒 when the baby comes it will be constant adverts for baby related items and clothing. I originally started following her for her interior design advise but she doesn’t even bother to post about that anymore. Unfollow!

All she posts now is constant adverts and affiliated links. Bore off 😒 when the baby comes it will be constant adverts for baby related items and clothing. I originally started following her for her interior design advise but she doesn’t even bother to post about that anymore. Unfollow!
I know, I agree! and I don’t like how she mainly advertises fast fashion, like boohoo.
all her interior suggestions and advice is ad/aff which makes it seem disingenuous

Reactions: 1
It's constant ads and affiliate links now. Find it so irritating when 'influencers' post links and ads to things they haven't even bought. Earning money from promoting things they aren't interested in buying themselves. I remember she wrote a snidey reply once when someone asked for interior advice that she doesn't offer that as why would she offer her work for free. Which I'd understand if she didn't make an income from selling over priced stuff to her followers despite not buying herself!

I know, I agree! and I don’t like how she mainly advertises fast fashion, like boohoo.
all her interior suggestions and advice is ad/aff which makes it seem disingenuous
Yeah, influencers are going to be the death of this planets eco system with all the tat they try to sell! Yeah I haven’t seen half the things she advertises in her home. It all just seems grey and boring now, how times change. Add some colour!

It's constant ads and affiliate links now. Find it so irritating when 'influencers' post links and ads to things they haven't even bought. Earning money from promoting things they aren't interested in buying themselves. I remember she wrote a snidey reply once when someone asked for interior advice that she doesn't offer that as why would she offer her work for free. Which I'd understand if she didn't make an income from selling over priced stuff to her followers despite not buying herself!
She was genuinely really grating on me! Yeah I’ve found a few of her replies a bit short. When she used to do them unpopular opinions and then pulled her face saying that people were moaning ... isn’t that what an unpopular opinion is? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Unfollowed around Christmas time when she did a poll asking us if we wanted to see less of the non-home stuff. Obviously the majority said “yes” but she still posted a story saying how she’s “expanding” anyway and “wants to share more of her [bland life, shiny leggings and mirror selfies with the iPhone hiding the nose she clearly hates]”! She’s also quite rude to her followers. Had a cheeky peak and she’s expecting and got a puppy.

I used to follow, but got fed up of the constant repeated photos. How many times do people need to see a pic of your bed made? The SAME bed with the SAME bedding and SAME panelling behind it.

seems I jumped ship just in time as she’s started posting bland, basic outfits too. Hardly inspiring.

I must admit I love the cats 😆

I used to follow, but got fed up of the constant repeated photos. How many times do people need to see a pic of your bed made? The SAME bed with the SAME bedding and SAME panelling behind it.

seems I jumped ship just in time as she’s started posting bland, basic outfits too. Hardly inspiring.

I must admit I love the cats 😆
I unfollowed her a while as I was sick of seeing all the ads and the same story about how to stop cushions falling off the sofa! Had a cheeky look yday and she’s moaning her engagement is down. Not surprising when majority of her followers follow her for the interior aspect of her home. However, she’s rude to her followers, repetitive with posts and has now just started posting about the crap outfits which she doesn’t even keep/have and having a baby (which frankly I’m sick of seeing on Instagram atm as everyone seems to be pregnant and posting the exact same things)
Just watching her stories makes me feel annoyed to my core 😤
Her style seems very dated now tbh, people are moving more towards colour again instead of grey