Clothing sites for older women?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for clothing stores for mature women age 70 ish, places like Bob marche and reasonably priced? Wanting to buy a few bits for my mum but she will not wear “fashionable” stuff like coats with fur hoods etc 🙈🤣
Thanks in advance

One of my Aunts like to buy off the M&Co website. She's in her 60s. (Although I'm 25 and have bought some trousers from there before!). They tend to do a real mix of stuff :)

Reactions: 2
I think J D Williams is for older ladies..... also Ambrose Wilson........ or places like M&S online, Simply Be and Yours (not all plus sized or for younger people).... if plus sized then Curvissia.... most shops do online..... Debenhams as they are closing down have a great sale one.... classic, timeless pieces.....

Reactions: 1
I think J D Williams is for older ladies..... also Ambrose Wilson........ or places like M&S online, Simply Be and Yours (not all plus sized or for younger people).... if plus sized then Curvissia.... most shops do online..... Debenhams as they are closing down have a great sale one.... classic, timeless pieces.....
Thank you I will check them out!

Reactions: 1