Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think a lot of her recipes are shite looking.
I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤭 I get trying to feed your kids healthy, but for gods sake would she not just give them a KitKat every now and then instead of cacao nut balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤭 I get trying to feed your kids healthy, but for gods sake would she not just give them a KitKat every now and then instead of cacao nut balls!
I'v tried the healthy baking thing. Alternate flours, no refined sugars etc....did it for a few years. Eventually I saw sense, realised they were nearly all shite tasting, so stopped doing it. I much prefer to bake the normal way. Life is too short to stress about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's mad to be famous. She's been on numerous reality TV shows down through the years. Typical blagger / flogger behaviour - tagging companies in the hope of freebies and collabs. How are they not mortified about the begging? I unfollowed after the ski trip which was totally set up to get a collab the next year.

• Wow
She's on the beg for a thermo mix now :rolleyes: Fair enough she wanted to try one out, then she gave her review of it.....but why tag the friggin company?! Looking for a collab/gift obviously. They cost €1359, which is so pricy, but she could well afford. Lets sit back and see if her begging works

• Angry
She's on the beg for a thermo mix now :rolleyes: Fair enough she wanted to try one out, then she gave her review of it.....but why tag the friggin company?! Looking for a collab/gift obviously. They cost €1359, which is so pricy, but she could well afford. Lets sit back and see if her begging works
Spotted that. Mortifying and sneaky. On another note her botox seems to be wearing off so movement in her forehead again when she speaks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
100% this. So very obvious

Reactions: 1
Didn't she do something similar with Weber or the Pavilion? Ended up with a collab for a very expensive BBQ.
Oh God I remember all that about the BBQ, but I was relatively new to how the IG huns worked, so didn't realise she was on the beg. I just thought she was being. bit over the top in trying to decide which one to buy. But did that end up being a collab or some such?! Seriously. No bleeping shame.

Oh God I remember all that about the BBQ, but I was relatively new to how the IG huns worked, so didn't realise she was on the beg. I just thought she was being. bit over the top in trying to decide which one to buy. But did that end up being a collab or some such?! Seriously. No bleeping shame.
I can't remember for sure if it was a collab - gift / discount but she was tagging the pavillion in posts about it after tagging Weber and a few other BBQ brands before she got one.

These instahuns are very manipulative, wait and see she will be gifted this thermo whatever its called. A cunning bunch

Oh man, she got the thermo mix. :rolleyes: She has the ad up in her stories. "Thermo mix wanted to work with me", yeah, after you tagged the tit out of them. 😂 I don't get how these Insta Huns are not embarrassed at the begging. And she can easily afford one of these. Ah well, such is an Insta Life. Such an odd way to be.

Reactions: 6
Oh man, she got the thermo mix. :rolleyes: She has the ad up in her stories. "Thermo mix wanted to work with me", yeah, after you tagged the tit out of them. 😂 I don't get how these Insta Huns are not embarrassed at the begging. And she can easily afford one of these. Ah well, such is an Insta Life. Such an odd way to be.
Absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Absolutely no shame whatsoever.
Never did have! Her and the husband used to prance around Fermoy back in the day! She’s a strange looking yoke too.
She must have tagged Thermomix a million times over the past few months. No shame esp when the husband has such a high profile job. She’s selling those girls of hers out for an online following too.
Also have you noticed that her Botox seems to be wearing off?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Never did have! Her and the husband used to prance around Fermoy back in the day! She’s a strange looking yoke too.
She must have tagged Thermomix a million times over the past few months. No shame esp when the husband has such a high profile job. She’s selling those girls of hers out for an online following too.
I find it so strange that people who are so well off would continue begging like this. Can't comment on botox as I unfollowed her after the whole ski trip a few years back. Same thing again, mad tagging hoping to bag a freebie the next year

Reactions: 3
What does her husband do? I never see him on her stories or am I mistaken?
Big job in Laya healthcare

Someone asked her this

It worked for Trisha’s transformation too in relation to tagging Aldi!

Attachments

Clearly not short of cash so I'm baffled as to why she consistently flaunts her kids on social media for a few swipe ups.

Reactions: 4
Clearly not short of cash so I'm baffled as to why she consistently flaunts her kids on social media for a few swipe ups.
wondered the same 🧐 I was so surprised to read that her husband wAs loaded earlier on this thread