Cliff Richard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, let's try to keep this thread about Phillip Schofield and only other celebs directly connected. You can create a thread for other people if you've been on tattle for a while :)
Can somebody please start a Cliff Richard thread?

Reactions: 6
I believe that he is the fixer for the MP'/Civil Servants/entertainers etc for young boys.

The court case he won the other year was only against the BBC filming his house being raided for information regarding young boys.

He was never cleared for the crime that he was accused .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No smoke without fire eh? As soon as I read that Kitty may have visited kincora I immediately went on the hunt. I cant find much online (not surprising) but given the names of those who visited kincora it wouldnt surprise me if he also visited it. Someone on another thread had said that he use to get young boys to sit naked on top of a glass table n he'd look at them from beneath the table (or something along those lines)
Unfortunately I have no other kind of evidence/stories about him but I always thought there was something weird with him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No smoke without fire eh? As soon as I read that Kitty may have visited kincora I immediately went on the hunt. I cant find much online (not surprising) but given the names of those who visited kincora it wouldnt surprise me if he also visited it. Someone on another thread had said that he use to get young boys to sit naked on top of a glass table n he'd look at them from beneath the table (or something along those lines)
Unfortunately I have no other kind of evidence/stories about him but I always thought there was something weird with him
Yes, I agree. He's definitely not squeaky clean that's for sure.

Reactions: 13
What makes the situation crappy is how much evidence got destroyed. Also what makes me angry is how much Cliffy protested with that police raid and with the BBC, yet he must be aware lots of stories will come out when dies.

Reactions: 14
This is the place to discuss evidence relating to CR and his irregular activities documented across the decades. This thread is an offshoot from PS and discussions on Jimmy Savile.

Admin please feel free to delete as it’s a duplicate (sorry).

Discussions here https://tattle.life/threads/cliff-richard.4840/

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The big fuss about the BBC filming the raid was just a smoke screen to hide the fact of what he did. People think that he is innocent because he won the BBC court case about the illegal filming of the raid not realising that this is nothing to do with the fact that he is a dodgy.

What is Kincora and who is Kitty?

Reactions: 10
My dad & his brother as young soldiers, always commented on CR as being a ****** (their language 60s a different time).
They used to see him regularly in Kings Cross dressed and full make up as a girl called Christine looking for older men...
This is why in our family we never believed that he was ever into youngsters,
My late mother was disgusted with how he was treated by police, BBC etc, as she also knew Christine and said she was very gentle and looking to be loved and taken care of.....
It's easy to say that someone was taking part in things without proof, and his Christian values meant that he had to renounce that lifestyle and he has been in his current relationship for many years.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The big fuss about the BBC filming the raid was just a smoke screen to hide the fact of what he did. People think that he is innocent because he won the BBC court case about the illegal filming of the raid not realising that this is nothing to do with the fact that he is a dodgy.

This 💯 this was a piece of theatre and entirely deliberate.

A good overview of the JD and CR link

Reactions: 10
I’ve got to say I think he’s an easy target for salacious gossip as he’s never commented on his love life. He’s had such an army of female fans for decades he probably feels he can’t come out as gay, that along with his long held religious beliefs. I personally don’t think there’s any truth in him being involved with under age boys.

Reactions: 14
I’ve got to say I think he’s an easy target for salacious gossip as he’s never commented on his love life. He’s had such an army of female fans for decades he probably feels he can’t come out as gay, that along with his long held religious beliefs. I personally don’t think there’s any truth in him being involved with under age boys.
You’re entitled to your view.

If I hadn’t heard what I’d heard from colleagues, I’d be thinking exactly the same. It would be easier to see him as an old man from another era, finding it tough to come out. I wish that was the truth 😟

Reactions: 17

Kincora is/was a boys home in Belfast. Its cone put recently that a lot of high profile english folk (no doubt northern irish folk too) visited and abused the boys....who would believe a bunch of lads living in a kids home after all?? I live in N.Ireland, I was hoping something would have been in our local papers but found nothing other than what people already know.
Kitty was CF 'alias' when he visited Elm

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wasn't there some story about a suitcase being found left at a railway station and compromising pictures of Cliff being found inside, about fifty years ago?

Reactions: 8
When I was a teenager, we were talking about CR, I was laughing saying he was so cringe. Other teenage boy there said that he lived close to his house, and all the young boys in the area were told to keep well away. I think he's used the pretence of being in the closet cos of religion to hide what he really is.

Reactions: 11
What I don't understand about the BBC turning up to film the plod raiding Kitty's house is why the plod, media, and police needed to create yet another "Cliff Richard is innocent" charade. Richard knows full well he's untouchable and that neither the police or the media are ever going to touch him regardless of the evidence, so why did the raid and the filming take place?

https://www.dw.com/en/prosecutors-m...liff-richard-over-sex-abuse-claims/a-19248142

Reactions: 7
A tip of was given to the BBC that the house was going to be raided for evidence of the alleged abuse. Hence the illegal filming and him winning the court case about this illegal filming.

It also gave CR Time to dispose of lots of evidence that the police where looking for

Reactions: 8
CR has said that he will never discuss his sexuality and that he will take it to the grave with him, which is his right, but what’s the big deal in this day and age?

Kincora is/was a boys home in Belfast. Its cone put recently that a lot of high profile english folk (no doubt northern irish folk too) visited and abused the boys....who would believe a bunch of lads living in a kids home after all?? I live in N.Ireland, I was hoping something would have been in our local papers but found nothing other than what people already know.
Kitty was CF 'alias' when he visited Elm
[/QUOT

Other NI boys’ homes were involved. The boys were taken to Classiebawn in ROI, Lord Mountbatten’s home and also over to the mainland. Some of the boys mentioned Elm and Dolphin Square. Some files are closed until around 2060 and one particular case until 2085

I was replying to Dalty in that last post but something’s gone wrong with my quotes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A tip of was given to the BBC that the house was going to be raided for evidence of the alleged abuse. Hence the illegal filming and him winning the court case about this illegal filming.

It also gave CR Time to dispose of lots of evidence that the police where looking for
But who gave the tip off and was CR also tipped off the BBC were en route?? Could it have been higher up looking to protect certain individuals??

Got to admit though I do like CF but these allegations just won't go away.......

Reactions: 5