ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going create a thread for her but wonder if anyone's watching her, plus am too lazy to think of a thread title

But I've been watching this Youtuber for quite some time and she isn't the like the UK Youtubegang, I really enjoyed some of her videos.

Recently she flew to Norway for 3.99 pounds and posted 3 videos on that.

And the 2nd video was titled, 'Living for Free' and I was all excited for that, and I was so disappointed because she basically taught people how to cheat cafes for free food, cheat the transport company for free rides and cheat for a free spa in a hotel.

How is that living for free? you might as well go shoplift in supermarkets. Cheating for free rides and free services are the same as stealing!!

Does these Youtubers not have any sense of morals in them?

Reactions: 7
Simon Wilson is the same. Basically steals from companies and lies and cheats. Total chav.

Reactions: 9
I have only seen her videos a couple of times , but the last oneI saw was living in London for£1 a day or something whenshe basicallly was complaining about people grabbing stuff from the discount shelves of a supermarket as they couldn't be as desperate as she was.

Reactions: 8
she has nearly 800k subs now, I think her channel is growing really fast

Reactions: 1
I watch Simon Wilson and saw her in his norway videos. I really like Simon and she came across alright in his vlogs. Not looked at her channel though.

Reactions: 2
she has nearly 800k subs now, I think her channel is growing really fast
Yeah she’s suddenly popped up in a simon Wilson and Rosie and Rosie video at almost the same time and those are just two channels I happen to follow - who knows who else? Did she just get a manager whose trying to get her to network or something ? I guess it’s working...

Reactions: 3
Not keen on her anymore. She tries to come across so quirky and “random” and it grates on me. Her new video of her attempting a Shepard’s pie and burning it annoyed me. Isn’t she like 26? Why is she trying to act like not being able to cook is cute?

Reactions: 18
Can’t stand her. I don’t know what it is but she just tries too hard and it shows...
Not very authentic

I used to love watching her videos but recently she just seems so annoying, and i don't think im the only one, because i've never found any negative gossip about her until this thread.

Reactions: 11
I dont mind Taz but i think she acts quite imature for her age, i was shocked to read she was mid 20s as i assumed she was late teens. As for the travel videos on a budget what winds me up is they book a flight for say £5 but fail to mention they managed to get to London (Doesnt Taz live in Wales) at some obscene hour and then pay for decent accommodation in the country and use uber/taxi

Reactions: 14
Yea I miss the old Taz, I don’t like her new videos and I feel like she forces this happy attitude just for the camera. I understand she said that in 2019 she was gonna be more comfortable on camera and come out her comfort zone and I’m happy for her but damn now she’s just loud, annoying, and never shuts the duck up. She’s clickbaiting and her content is starting to be way too repetitive. She’s 26 and no wonder she doesn’t have a boyfriend because she’s mad weird, cringey, and immature. I bet you she’s still a virgin tbh, she acts like a 12 year old.

Would you look at that, another food video uploaded today. This girls channel is dead, god she’s so unoriginal.

Her new video annoyed me. Trying the vegan food and turning her nose up at the McDonald’s veggie bites. “I don’t like it” and screwing her face up like a toddler.

Reactions: 5
I don't mind her videos at all. Give me her content, rather than Anastasia Kingsnorth doing constant McDonalds themed videos.

Reactions: 12
I used to like her videos and the first time I saw it yeah it was funny that she couldn’t cook pasta or whatever but the 500th video of her failing to cook really begs the question why she keeps cooking on camera with no evidence of learning or improving. When she suggested learning to cook in her London place that would have been fun to actually see her learn and improve but it is just more “I don’t know why the tomato sauce didn’t work just because I didn’t add tomatoes?”

But to be fair to the girl I think moving out right before the quarantine has affected her. There was a sadness that creeped into her videos that i don’t think she meant to show.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her videos but recently I am getting annoyed. She isn't improving on anything. Also her reactions when she eats something she doesn't like is too much and often makes me feel bad for liking the same kind of stuff.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her videos but recently I am getting annoyed. She isn't improving on anything. Also her reactions when she eats something she doesn't like is too much and often makes me feel bad for liking the same kind of stuff.
Yes I find her reactions are often very immature. It is strange to me that she does these sort of trying videos when actually she seems to be a very fussy eater. I hope you don’t feel too bad! She hardly likes anything at all! If we all ate like her we would be pretty unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
I agree with what someone else said- it's weird how she never seems to learn and grow. Especially in things like cooking- it's a skill that you learn and improve with practice. I think lockdown and living on her own has really affected her though.

Reactions: 5