Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know my ring is only insured when it's on me or in a safe. My ring is worth a fortune, would NEVER EVER put it in a purse. i wear it when exercising as safer than leaving it in a purse in a gym locker, let alone a parked car. What an absolute twit.
Why would she wear jewellery to go to a gym anyway? I take Pilates classes three times per week and go there in my gymwear and without jewellery. And I also go to a sauna regularly, I go there in my normal day outfit obviously and undress there but again: I leave my jewellery at home.

I feel sorry for her thats a catastrophic loss
Valuable family heirlooms cant be replaced by quick trip to fraser hart.
I never take my rings off mines worth 1 k.
I assume no sign obvious break in so that why she assumed she accidentally left unlocked .
Unless the thieves somehow had high tech equipment to break in.
Its careless leave valuable in a car.
Someome broke into our car stole fags and thats it possibly a druggie.

Reactions: 1
I’d be sick to my stomach if I lost something so precious. We all do stupid things and I can understand leaving your car unlocked by mistake. What I don’t understand is why you would take your rings of at the gym and put them in your purse - surely you just keep them on or LEAVE THEM AT HOME. Also, she’s a bleeping idiot for admitting her car was left unlocked on social media. I’m sure a friendly local jeweller will take pity on her #gifted

Reactions: 2
Wonder if they are short of money and it’s a scam. But, I live near her, and I have heard of many thefts from car boots, including expensive prams. Why would you put a wallet in a pram before you go to a gym? And, the unlocked part is very weird. Items stolen, like a pram, have to be hidden away in a non open boot, as in not one that you would transport a dog in. Saw she said that someone attempted to use a locked card? What’s a locked card? A cancelled card?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If their life is ‘chaotic’ it’s down to their own decision making.

They are comfortably off or so they appear , they have a decent house over their heads, they work and have healthy children who appear well and happy.

Maybe chasing the IG dream and every freebie and holiday going affected their judgement over the summer.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if they are short of money and it’s a scam. But, I live near her, and I have heard of many thefts from car boots, including expensive prays. Why would you put a wallet in a prom before you go to a gym?
It’s gold for engagement, all the big names... that avoided her revolting knicker posts. I can’t believe she’d take off the rings, put them in her wallet on her buggy and leave them in an unlocked car.

I never leave my pram in my locked car overnight, let alone leave my pram containing valuables in an unlocked car! I do feel for her though, horrible thing to happen

I don’t want to be mean and cynical I just find it hard to believe anything these influencers say.

Reactions: 8
I remember thinking that showing that diamond ring on social media was a really bad move, you can find her address in minutes as her house is listed for sale.Everytime I saw it in her stories it reminded me of Kim K being robbed of jewellery shown on IG. I often thought she was making herself a valuable target for burglary.
The ring was probably worth over £100k it was two huge perfect rocks,hopefully it was fully insured. I do feel for her for loosing such sentimental items, but can’t help but think if she had not shown them to the world would she still have them?

I don’t want to be mean and cynical I just find it hard to believe anything these influencers say.
In the bath picture she doesn’t have any rings on her left hand. Ditto in the video of her wearing that shapewear. In a picture at camping holding a mug you can see a thin silver ring on her index figure. At Wildness there is a huge looking black ring in her left hand. On her right hand she has a huge varied amount of rings in a few pictures.

I remember thinking that showing that diamond ring on social media was a really bad move, you can find her address in minutes as her house is listed for sale.Everytime I saw it in her stories it reminded me of Kim K being robbed of jewellery shown on IG. I often thought she was making herself a valuable target for burglary.
The ring was probably worth over £100k it was two huge perfect rocks,hopefully it was fully insured. I do feel for her for loosing such sentimental items, but can’t help but think if she had not shown them to the world would she still have them?
I don’t think she would get anything from her insurance. She left the rings in an unlocked car, no insurance company are going to pay for her mistake

Reactions: 3
Probably the rings had been in her purse a while and she was later out with the buggy and threw her purse into the buggy. It’s not that her life is chaotic, it’s simply that she didn’t care or value the rings enough to take good care of them. It would have been different if they’d been stolen from her house.

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her too. I once left a bike in the back of our car and it got stolen, not a diamond ring but galling and also just because it was in my car doesn't mean other people can help themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.