Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked. It’s a perfectly fine room but the fact she thinks it’s worthy of an insta post as if she’s some interior designer is incredibly embarrassing. 😳

Reactions: 3
Just looked. It’s a perfectly fine room but the fact she thinks it’s worthy of an insta post as if she’s some interior designer is incredibly embarrassing. 😳
exactly! i couldn’t care less how anyone decorates their house but it makes me die with cringe that she considers is trying to be an interiors influencer. she is absolutely tragic .

I’m trying really hard to get my head around the cold, unwelcome choices in this house. Why is every room a varying shade and feeling of feaces. It’s so so dull and miserable.

That looks bleak as duck for a child’s bedroom.
Also, what is with the weird furniture positioning? First the towel rail behind the bathroom door and now, despite it being a really big room, the bed’s half covering the window!

Reactions: 8
Also, what is with the weird furniture positioning? First the towel rail behind the bathroom door and now, despite it being a really big room, the bed’s half covering the window!
I’m torn between the reality this is a budget renovation where they clearly have very little funds and are trying to do up a massive project and this portrayal of a house of dreams Reno, clearly they are being gifted tit because I can’t imagine anyone with that low budget wasting a large amount on such awful paint, but then I think they’d do better if they admitted this was low budget and that was their angle.
If your mate did this, you’d be supportive, but someone trying to sell it as inspirational just doesn’t work.
The desk next to the fireplace, squished between the wardrobe, the rug (which wouldn’t work when the chair was pushed back to sit on, painting everything the same dreary waste of money in elephant tit, the placement of the furniture, it’s just so basic and odd.
It actually makes the Hoopers house look a bit better done.

Reactions: 7
It does look bleak. It’s like a room in a museum designed to show what it what it was like for evacuees from the 1940’s and I don’t know if it’s the wall colour, but it also looks cold. It’s as though she’s put all her Pinterest board pins in the same space but it’s missing something that puts it all together and makes it look inviting. Interior Designer she ain’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another day another bleak room. It looks cold and dusty and gives a messy vibe despite being tidy? God she's so annoying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s just absolutely bonkers. There’s obviously a really nice arched alcove that she’s blocked with the naff white filing cabinet wardrobe thing. Why not swap it into the other alcove and move the chair into the arch? Also wtf is that desk doing there? So so strange.

Ohh you're right about the arched alcove!!

Not really her fault but the fireplace being off centre is jarring.
---

Is this really what a pre teen boy wants? I mean fair enough if so but there's literally no character in that room, it looks so impersonal for a child's bedroom.

Reactions: 1
Ohh you're right about the arched alcove!!

Not really her fault but the fireplace being off centre is jarring.
---

Is this really what a pre teen boy wants? I mean fair enough if so but there's literally no character in that room, it looks so impersonal for a child's bedroom.
Also is he really preteen? That’s like 11/12 and I’m sure Bertie? Was reception, so max 5 in london when Greta was born. Or is Greta 5? tit I’ve followed her for years.
---

where’s the minecraft/Pokémon/Fortnite I mean why have they reproduced?

Last edited:
Not really her fault but the fireplace being off centre is jarring
The bedroom fireplaces are like that in my house as well as they’re real fireplaces. It’s because the flue (I think that’s the right word 🤣) from the downstairs fireplace comes up the same wall, past the bedroom fire (we don’t use them anymore and our bedroom one has been blocked up but we found the off centre original hearth tiles). And you’re right, it’s annoying. I wanted to restore it and put a cast iron fireplace in, but the non symmetry bothers me.

I think the oldest is 8/9 she had similar time to when I had my first and if the boy is a preteen why has he got loads of dinosaurs in a basket in his room? The room looks like a room a teenager has moved out of and gone to uni and just left all the stuff they didn’t want to take behind and will never be used again

Reactions: 4
duck me, Clembo. Another week, another bathroom.

Is she going for one for every day of the week?

• Haha
  • Wow
Her house gives me such bad vibes, I reckon it’s haunted as hell
For a house that should be bursting with life with three children running around, it comes across as so cold and stiff. Such an odd feeling to the photos and videos she shows. Not a nice feeling family home at all.