Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i haven't seen much of her stories recently as been too busy to trawl Instagram but what the hell was she wearing to her Dads wedding?
Husband and boys in black tie, Greta in a bridesmaid dress..Clemmie in a potato sack..
She looked awful - what ever made her think this would be a suitable outfit 🤔😳!
she makes everything she wears look scruffy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know Telford has an ‘out there’ sense of fashion but why did she think that was a suitable outfit for a wedding? All she needed was a safari helmet and she’d be ready to explore the Amazon. She looks like she’s off to shoot an elephant.

Maybe her invite said fancy dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And her hair?? On the day she did stories of her tatty falked red nails too that she needed to sort.

Reactions: 5
She’s got a great figure wtf is she wearing, she doesn’t even look like she’s washed her hair

The hair and the gold hoops look more suitable for, well, anything other than a wedding.

I actually quite like the play suit. Think her legs look good! The shoes were bloody awful though. And she could have styled it better.

Reactions: 2
Her legs did look good, but the actual playsuit looked too big for her! The arms were too long and it was all crumply and the belt was loose. And the sandals? Agh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm the first to say I don't iron BUT if it's a big event then guess what? I IRON EVERYONE'S CLOTHES. She looks scruffy and unkempt. I'd be embarrassed to deliver a speech if I was in such messy clothes at a wedding.

Reactions: 11
She looks messy and the look just comes across like she couldn’t be arsed. How respectful.

agree that the dads wife looks younger. Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had to go and look because I needed to see how bad the outfit was... OMG. I know clothes aren't her strong point but surely she should have compared her creased, casual ensemble with the formal outfits her husband and kids were wearing, and thought "tit! I look like I'm going to a mate's BBQ!"

• Haha
I’m not a clothes person I dress for comfort I mean 3 little ones under 6 is no joke however……you will never catch me looking like that in a wedding , gathering, or any social event why why ? You don’t have friends, sisters, Neigbours duck it your husband should’ve told you that you looked everything but good 😳!!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god ! Just seeing the outfit now. Should have saved that one for a barbecue party and invest in a proper dress ! And sorry if any of you are concerned but marrying a woman who looks younger than your daughter when you look ready for nursing home is the biggest no cliche for me 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god ! Just seeing the outfit now. Should have saved that one for a barbecue party and invest in a proper dress ! And sorry if any of you are concerned but marrying a woman who looks younger than your daughter when you look ready for nursing home is the biggest no cliche for me 🤮
OMG, that outfit is so bad 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness. What an outfit for a wedding. Too baggy. Just looks scruffy. Given her shapely legs, she could have come up with something less sack-like.

Reactions: 4
So many reasons not to wear this;

Cheap-looking, rumpled, scruffy, inappropriately casual, cream/white at a wedding, saggy baggy, too big on the shoulders, bunching at the crotch, and no waist despite the untidy belt.

And then, those shoes 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.