Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but how on earth did the scummy mummies woman have a shock overnight separation, get divorced, write a book about how divorce was her happily ever after and get it published all in less than 18 months out from it? How can you write something like that as you are going through it and then give others advice? I just find it so weird as surely it is such early days for something huge like that ?
My guess is she was probably already discussing a book of some sort with publishers before the split. Then that might have been seen as a bigger selling point than she was already planning on writing so they went with it.

All these no body Instagram twats seem to get book deals.

I do love how in the comments someone had asked her for advice and Helen just relied “it’s in the book darling” 😆😆😆 oh, you witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OT but how on earth did the scummy mummies woman have a shock overnight separation, get divorced, write a book about how divorce was her happily ever after and get it published all in less than 18 months out from it? How can you write something like that as you are going through it and then give others advice? I just find it so weird as surely it is such early days for something huge like that ?
What triggered the divorce?

Reactions: 3
What triggered the divorce?
Probably her being a narcissistic annoying twit that was more interested in bleeping off to the Edinburgh festival than cleaning her house or watching her kids- there is lived in and then there is living in utter squalor- scummy mummies are the ultimate in the annoying mummy bloggers - worse still is the likes of Steph don’tbuyherflowers and Clemmie Telford who seem to think they are still the ultimate in the mummy influencers when they are now just the middle age arseholes that they are clinging onto their mumming it tshirts and scamp and dude hoodies!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tried to listen to it last night. Lasted 10 minutes and gave up. She’s so bad at speaking and interviewing. Also how may times did she mention they are friends.
this piss poor podcast can’t be her only job?!

Reactions: 4
Her podcasts are bloody awful. She lacks the charisma to carry one, clearly feels awkward and has the worst voice for it! Plus the sheer laziness of her planning irritates me.

Reactions: 6
Probably her being a narcissistic annoying twit that was more interested in bleeping off to the Edinburgh festival than cleaning her house or watching her kids- there is lived in and then there is living in utter squalor- scummy mummies are the ultimate in the annoying mummy bloggers - worse still is the likes of Steph don’tbuyherflowers and Clemmie Telford who seem to think they are still the ultimate in the mummy influencers when they are now just the middle age arseholes that they are clinging onto their mumming it tshirts and scamp and dude hoodies!
Not a massive scummy mummy fan but why is cleaning the house or childcare her responsibility alone? If that’s the reason for the separation (she intimated in the clip I listened to it was something bigger and deeper) then her husband is/was a douche. Heaven forbid a woman want to work!

Reactions: 6
Not a massive scummy mummy fan but why is cleaning the house or childcare her responsibility alone? If that’s the reason for the separation (she intimated in the clip I listened to it was something bigger and deeper) then her husband is/was a douche. Heaven forbid a woman want to work!
Here is my tuppence - their whole scummy mummies thing was built on showing the reality of being a mum, but I think they took it too far: the drinking, the messy hair, messy house, messy clothes, poor personal hygiene, bad diet etc. It’s no longer representative of motherhood tbh.

And the whole size 18 and happy. I don’t believe that for a second, otherwise you wouldn’t have an Instagram account about your size. If you’re genuinely comfortable being a size 18 you just get on with life. What I saw, from photos of when she was younger, is that perhaps she took the scummy part of mummy too far. Does this justify her husband being a head? No. But it always goes two ways in any relationships. Maybe she was a bit of a head too.

And I don’t think I’m being anti feminist. If my husband suddenly turned all scruffy, gained tit loads of weight, and made a career out of boasting about that and how much he stinks, eats and drinks - well I wouldn’t find that very attractive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If your going to write a book about divorce, podcast etc surely you should give the tea about what really went on?

Anyways back to Clemmie, is she still leaving dirty pants on the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m incredibly shocked the scummies are going on tour again, who buys those tickets?
Children of the 80s who spent the 90s in the Union drinking alcopops and then spent the past 10 years buying merch from selfish mother and scamp and dude!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Budget Clem away last week in the Lakes - Clemmie Hooper also away at the same time. Friendship rekindled?

• Wow
Children of the 80s who spent the 90s in the Union drinking alcopops and then spent the past 10 years buying merch from selfish mother and scamp and dude!
OMG this is so my demographic 🤣 I have a couple of old SM jumpers but, thankfully, would rather die than jump on the Scamp & Dude bandwagon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.