Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see what you mean. Did she actually reply to her that it made her laugh??
Yes, if that's the case then really shoddy of her. So much unconscious privilege. Urgh.

Reactions: 1
I kind of assumed that the person responding was joining in on the joke. It was very clear that the original post was from a scammer

Reactions: 3
Eek - how is that possible when it’s a giveaway? Edit - I missed the mandatory preorder part.

Last edited:
Her latest story of my god. What is she overwhelmed about ? And why can’t she stop touching her face/shirt/hair when she talks ? It’s so distracting !

Her latest story of my god. What is she overwhelmed about ? And why can’t she stop touching her face/shirt/hair when she talks ? It’s so distracting !
Looks like she’s itching all over. She’s such a phoney. She’s casting about for freebies for the new house.

Reactions: 4
If she’s overwhelmed she shouldn’t have bought a skanky old hotel that needs gutting 2 hours drive away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she’s overwhelmed she shouldn’t have bought a skanky old hotel that needs gutting 2 hours drive away.
Poor me I’m so overwhelmed renovating with my 1 million house.
Could she sound more privileged if she tried ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Poor Clemmie. Such a hard white middle class privileged life. My heart goes out to her. Imagine the traffic driving her no doubt expensive car between expensive houses. #prayforClemmie

Reactions: 6
I’ve not commented before, but her self indulgent, self pity stories pissed me right off.

I’ve followed her on and off for years but I’ve never listened to a post cast before. I can’t stand that woman from the scummy mummies either, so as I must be a masochist, I had a listen.

Does she record these podcasts on a potato?

And my god, the drivel. And her droning voice.

And all the “ummms” gah, my ears. Five mins of the pair of them almost finished me off.

I don’t see the point of these podcasts.
I’ve got my own problems, I’ve no interest in listening to someone else going on about theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OT but how on earth did the scummy mummies woman have a shock overnight separation, get divorced, write a book about how divorce was her happily ever after and get it published all in less than 18 months out from it? How can you write something like that as you are going through it and then give others advice? I just find it so weird as surely it is such early days for something huge like that ?

Yeah, still a woeful lack of engagement response to her preorder post.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.