Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit tit to shove a flower crown on, draw a unibrow on your head and call it a costume! I bet the clanger was furious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The typos make me wanna cry. How is someone so mediocre able to keep getting away with being so shabby? Surely she can’t squeeze another year out of this gig.

Reactions: 10
The typos make me wanna cry. How is someone so mediocre able to keep getting away with being so shabby? Surely she can’t squeeze another year out of this gig.
By playing the dyslexia card.

Reactions: 1
By playing the dyslexia card.
I have two very close family members with dyslexia and they take extra special care to check their spelling - especially when they’re writing in a professional capacity. She just doesn’t give a duck. And has coasted through life hiding behind ‘dyslexia’ and ‘personal issues’ and ‘anxiety’. All bollocks. Would someone with genuine anxiety put their entire life in Instagram for the world to see?

Reactions: 17
I had a look through houses for sale in SE15 and got down to £650k and couldn’t see hers.
I searched for an ashamedly long amount of time searching for her house on Rightmove. It’s not there, and it was then that I remembered she had said a while ago she was taking it off the market, but I can’t remember why.

I searched for an ashamedly long amount of time searching for her house on Rightmove. It’s not there, and it was then that I remembered she had said a while ago she was taking it off the market, but I can’t remember why.
I did find it a few months ago. I cannot remember the street. The pictures will undoubtedly still be up there, somewhere.

They were talking about moving out of London weren’t they? My guess is, when the MOD drama unfolded, she couldn’t move out of London and be with her “bestie” anymore so they decided to stay put.
what’s the point in moving if you don’t have your insta click around you? That all fell down when she unfollowed MOD and basically didn’t have a reason to copy her! She was only moving to be like MOD imo.

Reactions: 8
Her latest Q&A somebody asked “when did you start blogging?” She replied “in 2020 on my second maternity leave”

For gods sake woman!!!! Proof read!!! ITS YOUR JOB!!!! You’d be sacked working anywhere else with all your mistakes. She’s so thick!!!

• Haha
The other days she was posting about saving money. Now she's posting about how she pays someone (fifty-five quid a pop, starting rate) to find somewhere to go on holiday. For the love of God. Two ways to save money: 1. Go on fewer holidays/weekends away 2. If/when you do go, don't pay someone to look up places to stay!

I get it: many professionals (lawyers especially) earn fifty-five quid in minutes so paying someone else that amount for what might take you hours is probably worth it. BUT DON'T PLEAD POVERTY WHILE YOU'RE DOING IT! AAAAGH!

Reactions: 25
The other days she was posting about saving money. Now she's posting about how she pays someone (fifty-five quid a pop, starting rate) to find somewhere to go on holiday. For the love of God. Two ways to save money: 1. Go on fewer holidays/weekends away 2. If/when you do go, don't pay someone to look up places to stay!

I get it: many professionals (lawyers especially) earn fifty-five quid in minutes so paying someone else that amount for what might take you hours is probably worth it. BUT DON'T PLEAD POVERTY WHILE YOU'RE DOING IT! AAAAGH!
I bet she’s getting those holiday searches for free, pretty sure that book it becki is another insta hun. Clearly an undisclosed ad

Reactions: 7

I just said this to her, the twit

Reactions: 4
How can you be so poor you pay someone to find you a holiday? So many contradictions.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.