Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ Hit a wall’ (with engagement) so off for the usual two days to get the U OK HUNS content figures up for the next #ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So that’s 3 kids in a workless household then. Perhaps they will have to have only one skiing holiday this winter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
“Happy Bank Holiday weekend, 3 days with my family, see you on the other side” would’ve been sufficient.

“I’ve hit a wall”, does she think she’s some sort of key worker, at the coal face, draining every ounce of herself to provide us with this mediocre content?!

Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re probably going away for the bank holiday weekend and don’t want anyone to call them out for it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They’re probably going away for the bank holiday weekend and don’t want anyone to call them out for it.
Actually yes this!! A few of the instaprats, and actually people I know on Facebook have posted pictures of random things, or their kids, and just about in the background I can tell it’s not their actual home. I dread to think the filthy tip Budget Clemmie leaves the house like when they go away, she’s rotten!

Reactions: 2

EXACTLY what I thought. They like Cromer. Guess who lives near Cromer and is going today and tomorrow. Me!
I may even swing by Sheringham, Overstrand, Mundesley and other places on the North Norfolk coast.

Phone charging. Eyes on stalks. If I see them I will take pictures as proof.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
EXACTLY what I thought. They like Cromer. Guess who lives near Cromer and is going today and tomorrow. Me!
I may even swing by Sheringham, Overstrand, Mundesley and other places on the North Norfolk coast.

Phone charging. Eyes on stalks. If I see them I will take pictures as proof.
Ooh, keep them peeled! 👀

Reactions: 1
Any ideas on Ben's insta or anything? I totally reckon they've gone away as well....

It’s so obvious. If she was more organised she would have pre-recorded a load of ‘bank holiday lockdown’ content and no one would be any the wiser. But she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer as we know...

Looking forward to Tuesday’s story where she still has a massive bag full of sandy beach towels in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you don’t have your own second home then you’d need to ‘borrow’ or rent one. Is AirBnB still operating?

Ooh, keep them peeled! 👀
Detective Jumbo has kept them peeled around the North Norfolk Coast. No sign. Telfords 1 - Detective Jumbo 0! (But it’s early days yet)

If you don’t have your own second home then you’d need to ‘borrow’ or rent one. Is AirBnB still operating?

They’re not meant to be but who knows. A “helpful” owner looking to make some cash? A friend in the area? All manor of possibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure it Air BnB itself is properly running, but I know of a couple of people who contacted places where they’ve stayed before and gone direct. I also know of people who were in the middle of stays and they then stayed on for the lockdown. I’m sure Clemmie is more than capable of doing a shame-free beg for a weekend trip from some desperate cottage owner!

Taking a break from social media but on the beg for content for her podcast. Making her followers do the work. “Any questions I can ask on my podcast” ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Sorry (forgot to screenshot) but she’s done a story and in one of the sentences she says something like “here’s some UNPACKING humour for you”

Did she just out herself? Can someone pop on and screenshot the first page of her story please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.