Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mess gives me major anxiety to look at.
i havent seen her posts for ages but today this 😱
its horrific , where would you start in attempting to clear this? how do they prepare food etc?
they were both home all day before the lockdown...surely one of them could run a hoover round clean up....or is it easier to live like tramps and blame it on having 3 kids they have no time

Reactions: 5
I am not a mrs hinch. But holy tit that hovel is disgusting. Why are some people so god damn lazy. It was like when you watch those bailiff programmes, they kick the tenants out and they've trashed the house and left dog tit everywhere. I'd be ashamed to post that! You absolute scruffbag! Also...social distancing...picture of the park, with lot of people milling about, and apparently one of her kids is among them....well done clemmie. Another parent of the year. Brilliant.

Reactions: 6
I have 3 kids same as her 5 4 and 18months my house is messy day time but after dinner it's immaculate no way my boys are going to bed without sorting toys and picking up after themselves hubby will do the hoovering and I will sort the dishes and the floor 🙄 there's 2 grown adults there no wonder it didn't sell 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why would you put a giant island in that kitchen?. It makes it completely unusable for anything. Is that the extent of their living space? Weren't they asking something stupid like 800k for that hovel?

Reactions: 4
I t
Why would you put a giant island in that kitchen?. It makes it completely unusable for anything. Is that the extent of their living space? Weren't they asking something stupid like 800k for that hovel?
I think there’s a separate living room? My God though, such a mess. Disgusting.

Put away that stack of books, the unframed prints, why being that mini football table/game into the house, if you’ve no room. Truly disgusting,

Imagine a prospective buyer walking into that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always remember she once did a story one morning when she had come back from doing the school run with the older two.She showed what a tip the house was,complete with soiled nappy on kitchen counter top 🤢 She was saying this is what happens when you are running late for the school run

• Sick
She has signs of being depressed. I think that was perhaps why she stopped drinking, but thought she could make money from it.
A lot of people I know who are suffering live in tit tips.
I think she needs an intervention.

Reactions: 2
I t

I think there’s a separate living room? My God though, such a mess. Disgusting.

Put away that stack of books, the unframed prints, why being that mini football table/game into the house, if you’ve no room. Truly disgusting,

Imagine a prospective buyer walking into that house.
When we were looking at houses last year, I was so shocked at the number of properties we viewed that were utter tit heaps. I'll admit I am a bit Monica Geller, but so many hadn't even made the beds, left tit everywhere, dirty kitchen etc. Surely house selling 101 is you present it beautifully and hide all the crap?

No wonder budget Clemmie couldn't find a buyer when they had it on the market recently. You can just imagine what it smells like as well....

Why would you put a giant island in that kitchen?. It makes it completely unusable for anything. Is that the extent of their living space?
Right! It just becomes a dumping ground for tit. And I don’t get what the weird ledge is left hand side of the island, is it a bench? Is it a shelf? They definitely went for ‘style’ over function when designing the layout of the living space. Looks like they extended the back to accommodate the island leaving them with just a small yard as outdoor space.

Reactions: 1
The mess! Not one counter top has any space on it! Neither of them work. What the hell do they do all day to live like this!

I couldn’t handle 5 minutes in that space. Jeez, just put things away! It’s not that hard.

Reactions: 4
I will never understand why people don't give children chorus it's good for them her children are capable to pick after themselves Ben is at home all day everyday he should clean it while she works 🙄

Reactions: 1
The messy house pisses me off no end. It's understandable for a relatively small house with almost no outside space and three kids and two adults is never going to be a show home. And she admits to needing more space. However, they have a lot of money and something like a big built-in cupboard where that bench/shelf thing is would give them a load more storage where they could just shove a load of that tit. Also, instead of taking pics TIDY IT UP. I'd be embarrassed to show my house at its crappiest to my mates let alone thousands of people online. I don't understand it.

😂😂😂😂 This makes me feel twitchy. WHICH ONE TO CLICK?!

OK, I’ve said before that I’m glad there’s no camera in my house.

That level of mess is quite stressy, I agree, and I wouldn’t be running to share it on social media, but it’s less than an hour’s work to get it straight I would reckon, having had a house look like that at the end of the day before.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.