Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does realise that it’s Hannah from Ava May he is meeting and not the frigging queen? It better be a great party after all this build up.

Also, anyone struggling to wait two whole days before we are allowed to see his tacky footstool all dressed? No, me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He does realise that it’s Hannah from Ava May he is meeting and not the frigging queen? It better be a great party after all this build up.

Also, anyone struggling to wait two whole days before we are allowed to see his tacky footstool all dressed? No, me neither.
Will await the really awkward photos...

Bet they can hardly move round that flat the amount of stuff they have in it!

See when he was going on about black orchid being his scent, my god I cringed so hard. "Ask my girls they all know" duck off mario no one cares that much. And why did he spend 27 quid on a rollerball when he just showed the wee doo dad for making your own portable one? Twice as much as Derek's cheapo savers special! #freederek

Reactions: 3
Ava May Aromas are having a 1yr anniversary party. Its at some posh country venue, I remember everyone squeeing that they thought she was booking her wedding to panty pro athlete James 🤣

Reactions: 1
I am actually cringing at him again tonight. He decided Derek should have (was allowed) a new suit , he decided Derek could have a new scent. Its just embarrasing .

Reactions: 2
Ask my girls they all know... what girls? Doesn’t look like he has any pals to me. He went out with folk from his work but never seems to see any friends? It’s always either visiting family or just him and Derek

OMG - he’s there boasting about using Tom Ford (which is extortionate) and wee Del Boy gets a 15 quid pile of crap from Savers. Oh my sides 🤣🤣🤣
Smells lush on him doesny on mario...of course mario 🙄🙄🙄

Ask my girls they all know... what girls? Doesn’t look like he has any pals to me. He went out with folk from his work but never seems to see any friends? It’s always either visiting family or just him and Derek
Don’t u know the guruls keep his Tom ford roll on in they handbag on a night oot 🙄🙄😂😂

They’ve only invited him for his new teeth. It saves them from hiring a disco ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He obviously thinks we will all think he’s loaded because he wears TF, he forgets we know he works in Debs so I bet it’s a drawer full of testers he has. His girls? Yet to see him with anyone bar Derek and his pussy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
See when he was going on about black orchid being his scent, my god I cringed so hard. "Ask my girls they all know" duck off mario no one cares that much. And why did he spend 27 quid on a rollerball when he just showed the wee doo dad for making your own portable one? Twice as much as Derek's cheapo savers special! #freederek
Dereks mine 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Deep down I sometimes wonder if Mario’s stories are just a parody because I watch them and think no bleeping way are you actually this deluded fella 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the hell has he started calling himself boushy (its not a real word so i have no idea how to spell it haha). 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.