Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek didn’t seem none too pleased in the car journey but don’t worry about him it’s all about Mario. He’s just so very stressed with all the attention from instagram and he is so concerned for our welfare because how do peasants cope without our master.......we have a bleeping party 🎉

Reactions: 3
Mario- in influencer terms you're duck all. Just because you get gifted tat (which for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would gift you anything because you're an arrogant arse) it doesn't make you famous or special or important. And now the fact you can't even be bothered to get messages from the 10 people who actually like you or find you amusing just shows what a twit you really are. Your fans/followers are what keeps that free crap coming. Not you, or your revolting personality, or your ridiculous rants. It's your follower numbers, which compared to most influencers are low anyway. You're just another one who has proved that you think you're doing people a favour by being on instagram. You aren't. Mrs hinch got where she is by being nice to people and engaging, all you do is moan all the time. You've only got 50k because hinch shouted you out a few times, and she has a tit sense of humour too so probably did find you funny once.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mario- in influencer terms you're duck all. Just because you get gifted tat (which for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would gift you anything because you're an arrogant arse) it doesn't make you famous or special or important. And now the fact you can't even be bothered to get messages from the 10 people who actually like you or find you amusing just shows what a twit you really are. Your fans/followers are what keeps that free crap coming. Not you, or your revolting personality, or your ridiculous rants. It's your follower numbers, which compared to most influencers are low anyway. You're just another one who has proved that you think you're doing people a favour by being on instagram. You aren't. Mrs hinch got where she is by being nice to people and engaging, all you do is moan all the time. You've only got 50k because hinch shouted you out a few times, and she has a tit sense of humour too so probably did find you funny once.
Nail on the head with the Hinch shout outs. It’s the only reason he has that many followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He won the luck of the draw on Hinch's shout out. That's all. She could have given a shout out to anyone. They're designed to keep everyone clamoring for one.

The same reason that even smaller accounts crawl up Mario's ass on their stories. Hoping for a shoutout to get a few hundred extra followers.

It's just one giant circle jerk. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His pathetic attempts at getting a freebie from Slaters tonight is cringeworthy. I can only imagine how horrific his ‘lovely three piece suit from the lovely Andy’ will look.

Reactions: 4
His pathetic attempts at getting a freebie from Slaters tonight is cringeworthy. I can only imagine how horrific his ‘lovely three piece suit from the lovely Andy’ will look.
It’s even more cringe considering he slated them a few weeks ago and then saying he was checking to see if everyone was getting the same treatment as him - eh why wouldn’t they he ain’t Beyoncé!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Ad dae betterrr masselllff “ he shouted at cashier who was trying to clean it

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Mario bought some pepper, the pot exploded at the checkout and went all over him and Mario went full on mental at the cashier in front of everyone
Lmfao, I wish I could of seen that happen🙈🙈 Says it all really. What dick! He should sniff some more cleaning products the bloody airhead.

Reactions: 1
He’s using the dettol spray to clean his mirrored furniture, so much for him hating it and never using it again after it turned his doors yellow 🙄

Also, him pretending he got the tip from a follower but canny remember who 😂😂 obv got it from his bestie soph

• Haha
It’s even more cringe considering he slated them a few weeks ago and then saying he was checking to see if everyone was getting the same treatment as him - eh why wouldn’t they he ain’t Beyoncé!
I love how he also had to point out everyone got the VIP treatment in case any of us peasants were considering going, not to worry we will be treated like the influencer than he is!

Just saw you put this too....so funny he’s such a tw@t 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Hi guys new to tattle but been on insta ages and have always been a fan of gurugossiper, nice to find the Instagram equivalent here as none of my friends really follow many Instagram accounts. I’m new to mario since joining here....anyone know what he does for a living? I reckon when he got that invitation for Ava May aromas party he was peeing his pants at the thought of meeting hinch...whether he would admit it or not!!

Reactions: 1
Do Debenhams not sell suits 🤔
They don’t do free suits so he’s not interested 😂

He’s using the dettol spray to clean his mirrored furniture, so much for him hating it and never using it again after it turned his doors yellow 🙄

Also, him pretending he got the tip from a follower but canny remember who 😂😂 obv got it from his bestie soph
Sophie uses that tip all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.