cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put the smallest wash load on ever just to use those bloody pods for content 🤦🏼‍♀️ the environment will thank you later Charlie 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont think he exists tbh ( I've said this before) I truly think she is off her rocker in single white female style . .
*note to self, borrow oh's phone later to catch up on cmaa posts ( scary witch blocked me didnt she!) 🤣
I’m blocked too! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha!!!! Oh hi Charlotte!!!!! 👋🏻

She clearly reads here like they all do!!

SO where do you get your money from? You spend a lot on tit daily, no job.... do you have a money tree?

Reactions: 6
Hahaha!!!! Oh hi Charlotte!!!!! 👋🏻

She clearly reads here like they all do!!

SO where do you get your money from? You spend a lot on tit daily, no job.... do you have a money tree?
I think she gets disability allowance (heard that from someone else on here)

She’s getting on my wick now actually excited about putting pods in a jar... get a grip and everything is beeeeautifull too poxy annoying woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People like her need to be careful if she IS claiming some kind of disability allowance. . I understand about fibromyalgia, it renders you fit for duck all during a flare up. . Certainly not able to clean for hours on end? 🤷🏻‍♀️
We could be barking up the wrong tree completely. .
But even if it is a benefit for 1 of her children, isnt the benefit to make life easier for the child, adaptions, respite, sensory sessions etc? 🤔
Maybe its a benefit for a zoflora/wax melt/paint everything grey addiction?

Reactions: 4
I know I don't know the full story on her health or her children, but people who claim benefit when they don't need it get my back RIGHT up. So many people struggle to get what they need to live a half decent life. Those who claim just because they can but don't necessarily need it are some of the lowest types in my opinion.

People like her need to be careful if she IS claiming some kind of disability allowance. . I understand about fibromyalgia, it renders you fit for duck all during a flare up. . Certainly not able to clean for hours on end? 🤷🏻‍♀️
We could be barking up the wrong tree completely. .
But even if it is a benefit for 1 of her children, isnt the benefit to make life easier for the child, adaptions, respite, sensory sessions etc? 🤔
Maybe its a benefit for a zoflora/wax melt/paint everything grey addiction?
Yes it is for the child! If the child doesn’t require anything you have to declare that. We use child beneftit for my son and our wages if he needs anything.
I’m sure they go to normal school so must be quite high functioning!

This woman makes me feel uneasy. I don't follow her, just dip in and out of her stories when I read this thread. If I were Hinch, I'd be terrified. She is weirdly obsessed. So creepy 😣

I just find it sad that she clearly has no friends. All she does is clean, what a sad life that must be, you never hear her say meeting a friend for coffee or having a friend coming round.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.