cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen such wank in all my life . . Dont get me wrong, we can all admire someones style, be it what they wear, their hairstyle . . Whatever it may be but to TOTALLY mirror someone and EVERYTHING about them? Sorry, its beyond weird, kinda scary if you ask me, certainly not how someone of her age should be behaving?? Wonder what her husband thinks? She never mentions friends? Maybe shes killed them all in true single white female stylee?
Watch out Hinch . . Sleep with 1 eye open! ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never seen such wank in all my life . . Dont get me wrong, we can all admire someones style, be it what they wear, their hairstyle . . Whatever it may be but to TOTALLY mirror someone and EVERYTHING about them? Sorry, its beyond weird, kinda scary if you ask me, certainly not how someone of her age should be behaving?? Wonder what her husband thinks? She never mentions friends? Maybe shes killed them all in true single white female stylee?
I thought this morning if I was a larger account and spotted someone copying my every move Iโ€™d block them! It would freak me out no end!!

Reactions: 5
Bet she thinks its amazing her partners called jamie too ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen akh_home 2019. her account is even more boooooring!! Full of shiny mirrors and grey boring walls and sheโ€™s a complete airhead too. No personality. 44k followers which sheโ€™s probably bought because letโ€™s face it. Not only is her account nothing, in her head is nothing and most people would rather watch paint dry. Hinch wannabe. Iโ€™d rather live in a cardboard box than her house.

Have you seen akh_home 2019. her account is even more boooooring!! Full of shiny mirrors and grey boring walls and sheโ€™s a complete airhead too. No personality. 44k followers which sheโ€™s probably bought because letโ€™s face it. Not only is her account nothing, in her head is nothing and most people would rather watch paint dry. Hinch wannabe. Iโ€™d rather live in a cardboard box than her house.
Just looked her up ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yet ANOTHER home . . Mirror imaging the Hinch! Jesus fuckin christ. . Whatever happened to a bit of colour/originality?
Another young woman with kids, yet living in a catalogue style house ( its far from homely?) With not a thing out of place . . FFS WHERE ARE ALL THE TOYS??
Videoing the wee lad wanting to leave a tkmaxx type shop?? Take him to the bleeping park? Toddler group?? Anything?? Anywhere but B & Bloody M or the barsteward cleaning aisle of yet another supermarket!!
These mothers need reporting. . ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Bet she thinks its amazing her partners called jamie too ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚
Does Jamie even exist??
Ive NEVER seen him?? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet ANOTHER home . . Mirror imaging the Hinch! Jesus fuckin christ. . Whatever happened to a bit of colour/originality?
Another young woman with kids, yet living in a catalogue style house ( its far from homely?) With not a thing out of place . . FFS WHERE ARE ALL THE TOYS??
Videoing the wee lad wanting to leave a tkmaxx type shop?? Take him to the bleeping park? Toddler group?? Anything?? Anywhere but B & Bloody M or the barsteward cleaning aisle of yet another supermarket!!

Does Jamie even exist??
Her money comes from somewhere!
She did do a holding hands once on the sofa ๐Ÿคฎ when hinch has just done a holding hands story with Jamie ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Does Jamie even exist??
Omg now you say that ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

I bet he's only called Jamie for Instagram purposes! His real name is probably Dean or something! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I could guarantee his called James or jay....
She has irritated me today more than ever, I donโ€™t watch her stories much cos Iโ€™m blocked so I have to use another account ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has irritated me today more than ever, I donโ€™t watch her stories much cos Iโ€™m blocked so I have to use another account ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Im blocked too . . And do exactly the same ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she blocks like Hinch too!

Reactions: 1
All that gas man talk was as fake as her anxiety she couldn't stop playing with her neck and looking away classic signs of lieing and giggling like hinch is creepy!

Reactions: 5
All that gas man talk was as fake as her anxiety she couldn't stop playing with her neck and looking away classic signs of lieing and giggling like hinch is creepy!
Taking her with the biggest pinch of salt since the parents evening revelation. I've said it before but the new wedding/engagement ring set to match Hinch's still really freaks me out. Imagine how her husband must have felt when she suggested changing what she had!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Taking her with the biggest pinch of salt since the parents evening revelation. I've said it before but the new wedding/engagement ring set to match Hinch's still really freaks me out. Imagine how her husband must have felt when she suggested changing what she had!
If he even exists ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.