Cleaning_my_anxiety_away (Charlotte) - trying to be a second Hinch every day!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does this woman want to be a second Hinch!? Now she’s changing the garden grey and you’ll never guess what...has the egg chair too... it’s SO cringe!!! Be yourself.. sad mate! Grey and white everything 😫

Reactions: 4
How much does this woman want to be a second Hinch!? Now she’s changing the garden grey and you’ll never guess what...has the egg chair too... it’s SO cringe!!! Be yourself.. sad mate! Grey and white everything 😫
Mrs hinch didn't invent grey nor does she own the colour, I'm getting so sick of someone seeing my home or telling someone I want to paint something grey and they tell me I want to be Mrs hinch, I'd never want to be her.

Yeah she has the egg chairs, but did you know they have been in b&m for 3 years? So what if Mrs hinch has them so do 100s of other people maybe she saw them cos of Mrs hinch and liked them, doesnt mean she wants to be here either.

There's so many accounts on Instagram who actually try to be hinch by speaking like her and doing the same tit stories like her

Reactions: 5
Mrs hinch didn't invent grey nor does she own the colour, I'm getting so sick of someone seeing my home or telling someone I want to paint something grey and they tell me I want to be Mrs hinch, I'd never want to be her.

Yeah she has the egg chairs, but did you know they have been in b&m for 3 years? So what if Mrs hinch has them so do 100s of other people maybe she saw them cos of Mrs hinch and liked them, doesnt mean she wants to be here either.

There's so many accounts on Instagram who actually try to be hinch by speaking like her and doing the same tit stories like her
Oh I like grey - I have it in my home, but there is liking grey and transforming everything to grey!
...it’s the stories, pics, music.. everything.. she does it all!

Reactions: 2
Oh I like grey - I have it in my home, but there is liking grey and transforming everything to grey!
...it’s the stories, pics, music.. everything.. she does it all!
Yeah it does get annoying when you see someone literally turning there life into someone else's! Honestly feel like I'm getting so sick of every home account now 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah it does get annoying when you see someone literally turning there life into someone else's! Honestly feel like I'm getting so sick of every home account now 😂
Oh yeah she’s defo not the only one... there’s just something about her that massively grates on me! ...I say keep watching 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yeah she’s defo not the only one... there’s just something about her that massively grates on me! ...I say keep watching 🤣🤣🤣
She must of changed her name I used to follow her about a year ago x
One day a new colour will become the thing just like someone new will appear and everyone will (hopefully) forget who hinch is 😂

She's the one that took febreeze out with her to help her anxiety. Immortalised by the hilarious Zoe Zoflora in her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's the one that took febreeze out with her to help her anxiety. Immortalised by the hilarious Zoe Zoflora in her stories.
In her defence (and I don’t defend many of these pages) but this may be a coping strategy she’s been given if she’s had therapy.

I’ve had CBT for PTSD and my therapist told me to think of a scent that calms me - I said radox bubble bath. She then told me to pour this on to a tissue and carry it around with me for times of panic. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Needless to say I tried this once - it stank my bag out and I looked like a twit 😂😂

• Haha

I second that, I painted one level of my house grey 6 years ago. And those chairs have been around since the 60’s.

I actually like Charlottes account. And unlike Hinch she replies to DMs and seems a little more genuine but who knows these days lol.
By the way this is my first post on this site but I’ve been reading it non stop for the past two days and you lot have had me in stitches! 😂😂
ATB 🙈😂

She’s been gone for weeks, she probably discovered this thread as serenity candles put up a post from her saying that people need to be more kind and that she was taking a break from social media.

She’s been gone for weeks, she probably discovered this thread as serenity candles put up a post from her saying that people need to be more kind and that she was taking a break from social media.
Ahhh ok... I hadn’t even noticed!

Ahh ok then. Thank you, I hadn't noticed either but last night I thought I'd be nosey and see what she has put up recently and noticed she was gone.

Yeah i just noticed she’s gone too, i just came back to insta after taking a break.
I noticed another account has taken her username. Does that mean she’s deleted her account? I thought that if you deactivate it, you still own the username. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah i just noticed she’s gone too, i just came back to insta after taking a break.
I noticed another account has taken her username. Does that mean she’s deleted her account? I thought that if you deactivate it, you still own the username. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think you only have 14 days (well you do if you change your name and then want to change it back to the original).