Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he post such shite me lovelies? He makes my brain hurt trying to work out what he’s rambling on about. So incoherent. So terribly thick. So aye
He’s the worse type of stupid person as well. One that really believes what he says, with far more confidence than his face and lifestyle would allow

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For the wiki
eta spent ish - £36 for this lot.
The breakfasts alone are £9.95 each ffs.

brekkie.png
317193852_133189936200486_757093685519035628_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
His cheeks look weird and puffy. Has he been on a filler journee or too many crisssss? 🤔
His forehead looks quite red and very smooth, so I think he had Botox or some smoothing treatment at the same time. 🙄 He clearly has work done, but STILL hasnae had a bleeping nose job - WHY?! 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I say I ran here after seeing that her looking like she’s tripped over a giant candy cane in paisley towers and gone beak first intae nearest wall

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The area under his eyebrows looks very puffy as well but maybe that’s because of the micro blading? Must remember he has bespoke! Highly! Sensitive! Skin! 🙄

• Haha
Hey Mario, Hinch wants her eyebrows back!.

The feckin state of that though 😂 That hairline is going further back by the week as well 😳

Screenshot_20221126-170320_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Just noticed the “not an ad” caption. That’ll be right Marion, you used your cost of living payment as she doesnae take Klarna so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have I missed some drama ? What happen to bali brows the only person he trusted with his brows ? Can someone enlighten me 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Gemma gifted him his first set of brows and he's been back twice for top ups. Not an ad but he will have received a discount as other influencers she has done have shared but stated they got a discount x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.