Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, how aw youse aw? This is my first ever thread title, *pulls pink canon in wrong direction* going tae have a glass of squash to celebrate and so forth. Just seen that the fat fucker, has been reeking out the eyebrow place with his arse and mouth. Look beaut with your bulbous eggs hen. So aye.
Screenshot_20221126-182324_YouCam Makeup.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Treatit hisself for the wiki: Either £255 or £125 (!!!!) on those absolutely horrendous eyebrows.

Guessing he goes for the annual top up as he's been a client for years?

Screenshot_20221126-205748_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine the hot stank breath blowing on her as well
Imagine the arse gawn anaw, I don’t want my even imagine the fumes coming oot a it after they spicy criss🤮 prolly had to cancel aw the appointments after him, stunk the place oot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies.
I hope you'se are all well.
Congratulations @hopethishelpsallthebest ah wiz chanting ye on fae the rooftops and so forth.

May lovelies, can you help me get tae Ken
1. Why oor mazda is so red
2. Where her ear has gone
Screenshot_20221126_202841.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Aah the memories! It was 3 years ago mind,
00BAC404-9D6E-4153-AF8C-E36F351ED903.png

and then I saw this! 100 stories and he doesn’t even take it out the box or show it up and running 🤦🏾‍♀️
08928FFD-BB1F-4354-9BFC-7237DDF93994.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Aah the memories! It was 3 years ago mind,
View attachment 1762684
and then I saw this! 100 stories and he doesn’t even take it out the box or show it up and running 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1762687
Someone has to use that as their profile pic. He'd hate it! 😂

Mario, there's a recession. That means people have better things to spend their money on. Stupid prick.
Screenshot_20221126-204227_Instagram.jpg

l hope he comes on here to see what we think of them 🤭...Feck he's one ugly fecker!
Screenshot_20221126-204302_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Eyebrows as they should be”…… I’m pretty sure naeboadies eyebroos grow like THAT in the wild hen

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do not get it. Spending money on eye brows when his hair looks like that?!
Aye. His eyebroos are the least of his worries.
Maybes sort oot your cockateil feather hair, your bulbous eyes, humongous nose and your crusty lips first ma lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah'v done it for you'se ma lovely.
She'll be bespokely affronted & fumming.
Nae debates
That's up there with the ugly ones like I've got 😂
I wonder what he thinks when he looks back on them?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.