Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the most influenced influencer ma lovelies 😂
He really does inspire me to come up with a crappy idea that is over priced and flog it to this lot. They will buy anything at any price to keep up with each other.

I’ll be over on Ali Expresss doing some research if anyone needs me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's the chances Marion deliberately left a sock in the door the flood floor so he can gy some bespoke laminate to match living room & hall.
I've done it before shut door and something been sticking out a little and water leaked out... But guess what it was a small amount dripping out.
Sooo ayye that retivaly it fae me. Hope youse are ok??
💎👌

Reactions: 8
He really does inspire me to come up with a crappy idea that is over priced and flog it to this lot. They will buy anything at any price to keep up with each other.

I’ll be over on Ali Expresss doing some research if anyone needs me!
Hen, you could sell that fool anything. It's always "gorgeous/beautiful and the quality is just amazing/brilliant."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.